Kids will have fun learning about the Parts of a Pumpkin with this super cute pumpkin craft and science worksheets perfect for fall.
Pumpkin Crafts for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun pumpkin crafts for kids? You will love these clever projects:
- Rubberband Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- Amazing Goop Using Real Pumpkins
- Simple Pumpkin Pie Math Craft
- Scented Pumpkin Rice
- Pumpkin Faces Matching Game
- 36 Pumpkin Crafts & Kids Activities
Parts of a Pumpkin
This is such a fun way for kids to explore the parts of a pumpkin with a super cute pumpkin craft and even a pumpkin worksheet for kids. You will need the following supplies:
- orange paper plate
- pumpkin seeds
- 1 yellow and pipe cleaners
- 2 green pipe cleaners
- yellow hair gel
- sandwich ziplock bag
- green construction paper
- brown construction paper or cardboard
- printable labels (optional)
First cut the center out of your orange plate. Then cut your yellow pipe cleaner in several pieces. Squirt hair gel, 10 pupkin seeds, and pipe cleaner pieces in ziplock bag and seal it without any air in it. Now tape the bag to the back side of the plate.
This is such a fun to make and easy pumpkin craft for toddler, preschool and kindergarten age kids that actually teaches kids about the parts of a pumpkin.
Now attach a brown stem you make out of construction paper or cardboard, two green leaves out of construction paper and two green pipe cleaners twisted around a pencil to make tendrils.
Attach labels to pumpkin parts if you like.
Parts of a Pumpkin Worksheets
These NO PREP, black and white worksheets are a great way to teach kids or help reinforce what you’ve taught kids about the parts of a pumpkin. There is a worksheet for both the inside of a pumpkin and the outside of a pumpkin. Both include a word bank and a great fall science printable for prek, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace is a fun way to learn with this classic fall candy
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders are a fun way to practice reading word family words
- Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these Pumpkin Letter Find Worksheets
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Have fun practicing sight words with this Pumpkin Patch Sight Words Game
Download Parts of a Pumpkin Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!