Kids will have fun practicing identifying american curency and it’s value with these LOW PREP, Free Teaching Money Puzzles.
- What Comes Next back to School Math
- Crayon Colors Math Craft
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Counting with Goldfish activity
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Fall addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- addition Tic Tact Toe Math Game
This fun coin recognition activity makes it easy for prek, kindergarten and first grade kids to learn about the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar as well as bills. Simply print the page in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
To prepare this LOW PREP math activity all you need to do is cut the money puzzles apart. Store in ziplock bags to practice again and again with kids.
Students will put together the puzzles by identifying the front and back of each coin plus the value of that coin. This is a fun, easy activity to help kids learn to recognize american money.
Kindergarten Money Games
Looking for other fun, hands on activities to teach kids about money and counting coins. You will love these free printables:
- Coin Recognition Sorting Mats
- Color the Coins Worksheets to work on coin recognition
- 25 Fun Money Games for Kids
- Money Cut and Paste Book
- Grocery Task Cards Money Game
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Mini Golf Mini Games
- Robot Money Practice
- Money Mini Book
Download Coin Sorting Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!