Make learning ABCs fun with these free printable Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games for Kindergarten and preschoolers in October and November.
Looking for more fun and FREE alphabet printables to help kids learn all year long? You will love these resources:
- Lowercase Letters Trace and Erase (or use with playdough)
- Cinderella Color by Letter Printables
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- ABC Animal Letters Printable with Magnetic Letters
- Fish Phonis Activity (sooo cute!)
- Alphabet Mazes
- Alphabet Coloring Pages (one of our top posts of all times!!)
Alphabet Puzzle Game
This alphabet printable is perfect for learning letters and their sounds in November with preschoolers and kindergartners. It is ideal for a thanksgiving theme.
Simply print the alphabet pumpkin pies on cardstock or laminate for durability. This makes a great literacy center so I like to laminate the activity to make it reusable.
Then cut the pumpkin pie circles out. Next, cut apart the phonics puzzles into 4 slices with a picture or letter on each.
This alphabet puzzle game is great for fall! Students will put together the pumpkin pies by matching the letter slice with three other picture slices of things with the same beginning sound.
Finished puzzles will have four slices and reflect an alphabet letter and three items that starts with that same letter. In case their are items kindergarten age kids don’t have vocabulary for yet, the names are printed on each slice. This fun, hands on learning activity is sure to be a hit with your kids!
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace is a fun way to learn with this classic fall candy
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders are a fun way to practice reading word family words
- Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these Pumpkin Letter Find Worksheets
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Have fun practicing sight words with this Pumpkin Patch Sight Words Game
Download Pumpkin Pie Alphabet Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!