Young children in kindergarten and preschool will enjoy counting and learning basic math concepts with this Dinosaur Math Worksheets.
Dinosaur Math Worksheets
These FREE Dinosaur Math Worksheets contain over 40 pages of exciting math activities including counting, simple addition and subtraction and graphing!
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell the number words.
- Number Cards – Print out and laminate these cards and use them in matching games and memory games. Children can also use a dry-erase marker to trace the numbers on the cards.
- Number Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to write the numbers from 1 to 10.
- Odd One Out
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Patterns
- Color By Number – Color in the picture by matching the numbers and using the color listed.
- Do-A-Dot Number Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct numbers.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- I Spy – Count the Objects and write the answer in the correct space.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Count the objects and find the correct answers.
- Addition Cards – Work out the answer and use a peg or paperclip to clip onto the answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Use the same way as the Addition Cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Ordinal Numbers – Read the number and shade in the correct amount.
- Missing Numbers – Work out the pattern and write in the missing numbers.
- Greater Than / Less Than – Look at the numbers and add the correct sign.
- Before and After Numbers – Write the number that comes before and after the written number.
Dinosaur Books You’ll LOVE:
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Dino Number Recognition Games
- Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Fun
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dinosaur Printables
- Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Dinosaur Science Preschool
- Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
Kindergarten Numbers Practice
- Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Ice Cream Counting Cards
- Flowers Missing Numbers
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- 39 Counting Activities for Kids
- Fall Worksheets 1-5
- Monster Count to 10 Matching Game
- Zoo Animals Count to 10 Reader
- Trace & Erase Numbers 1-20
- Flower Number Names Puzzles
Download Dinosaur Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!