Young children in kindergarten and preschool will enjoy counting and learning basic math concepts with this Dinosaur Math Worksheets.
Kindergarten Numbers Practice
- Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Ice Cream Counting Cards
- Flowers Missing Numbers
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- 39 Counting Activities for Kids
- Fall Worksheets 1-5
- Monster Count to 10 Matching Game
- Zoo Animals Count to 10 Reader
- Trace & Erase Numbers 1-20
- Flower Number Names Puzzles
Dinosaur Math Worksheets
These FREE Dinosaur Math Worksheets contain over 40 pages of exciting math activities including counting, simple addition and subtraction and graphing!
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell the number words.
- Number Cards – Print out and laminate these cards and use them in matching games and memory games. Children can also use a dry-erase marker to trace the numbers on the cards.
- Number Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to write the numbers from 1 to 10.
- Odd One Out
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Patterns
- Color By Number – Color in the picture by matching the numbers and using the color listed.
- Do-A-Dot Number Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct numbers.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- I Spy – Count the Objects and write the answer in the correct space.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Count the objects and find the correct answers.
- Addition Cards – Work out the answer and use a peg or paperclip to clip onto the answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Use the same way as the Addition Cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Ordinal Numbers – Read the number and shade in the correct amount.
- Missing Numbers – Work out the pattern and write in the missing numbers.
- Greater Than / Less Than – Look at the numbers and add the correct sign.
- Before and After Numbers – Write the number that comes before and after the written number.
Dinosaur Books You’ll LOVE:
Dinosaur Themed Activities
- Printable Dinosaur Learning Pack
- Free Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Hands on Dinosaur Punctuation Game
- Creative D is for Dinosaur Week
- Exciting Dinosaur Unit for Elementary age Kids
Download Dinosaur Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!