These low prep, One to One Correspondence Pumpkin Pies are a fun way to practice counting to 10 and tracing numbers with a Thanksgiving themed activity.
Count to 10
- Number Sandcastles – Trace & Count to 10
- Cheeseburger Seeds Count to 10
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Cards
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
One to One Correspondence
Print the pages in color. Laminate for durability and to make it a trace and erase activity.
Cut the pages in half to make two pumpkin counting cards. Preschoolers will count the number of whip cream dollops as they put mini marshmallows on each one to work on one to one correspondence.
Then, Kindergartners can practice tracing numbers 1-10 on the bottom of the counting card.
Finally, as part of this Thanksgiving math activity for kindergartners use playdough to make the number if you like. So many ways to reinforce number sense~
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
These free Play dough mats are a perfect Thanksgiving activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Matching for Preschoolers
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
- Free Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Thanksgiving Word Family Activity
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace
Download Count and Trace Pies
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!