Kindergartners will have fun practicing math with this What Comes Next – Back to School Math Activity perfect for the first day of school.
More Kindergarten Math
- Zoo Animals Color by Number (freebie)
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice (freebie)
- Fall Number Sticker Math Worksheets (freebie)
- 21 Telling Time Games & Activities
- Rubber Ducky Addition Math Practice (freebie)
- Farm Bingo Marker Number Worksheets (freebie)
- Pet Shop Count to 20 Emergent Reader (freebie)
Back to School Math
Kids will have fun with this FREE Printable Back to School Math Activity that helps kindergartners practice counting to 10, counting to 20 and counting to 30.
Simply print the pages in color and laminate for both durability and to make the activity reusable.
Now cut the each back to school printable page into strips so that each pencil is separate.
Have your student use a dry erase marker to fill in the missing numbers on each pencil strip. This is a great way to practice what comes next for numbers 1-30.
HINT: This makes a great back to school themed activity or center as you can just wipe off the marker and reuse it again and again!
Back to School Printables
Looking for more fun back to school printables? You will love these FREE Back to School Hundreds Chart Coloring Pages to practice counting to 100. Get to know your students or help remember your child’s favorite as they head off to school with these FREE All About Me Printables. Finally, celebrate the 1st day of School with these FREE First Day of Kindergarten Printable Hats.
Download What Comes Next Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!