This Hands on Goldfish addition practice is such a fun addition within 10 activity to make math fun for kindergartners.
More FREE Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- Rubber Duckie Addition Practice
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Valentines Day Math Craft
Goldfish Kindergarten Math
This addition printable makes it fun for kindergartners to practice addition within 10 with a yummy manipulative- goldfish crackers.
Start by printing the addition within 10 cards. Then laminate for durability, and cut apart. There are 30 cards in total.
Students will add fish crackers to the fish already in the bowls. Now kindergartners will count the total number of goldfish and write the sum on the card.
HINT: As these cards are laminated, dry erase markers will wipe right off and can be reused.
Repeat on remaining 29 cards. This is such a fun hands on math activity to make addition practice fun.
This activity will help kids think math is fun by practicing addition with goldfish crackers. Plus when they are done they get to eat their snack. This is great for homeschooling, kindergarten centers, summer learning, and more!
More Free Goldfish Activities Kids will LOVE!
Don’t miss these other fun fish themed printables from our three sites.
Download Goldfish Subtraction Math Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!