My kids love to visit a farm and help feed all the animals, especially the baby farm animals. They love to watch these animals grow and play around in the rolling, green fields. A great way for children to grow is with all the math and literacy activities in these FREE Farm Printables. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
FREE Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Themed Printables
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Rainbow Printable Pack
- Easter Printable Pack
- Shark Printable Pack
- Moon Printable Pack
- Transportation Printable Pack
FREE Farm Printables
This 90-page FREE Farm Printables contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Farm FREE Farm Printables
- Alphabet Cards – First, Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Math FREE Farm Printables
- I Spy – Count the Animals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Kindergarten FREE Farm Printables
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a farm animal or a zoo animal? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Farm Worksheets for Kids
- Farm Color by Letter
- Bingo Marker Farm Number Worksheets
- Visiting a Historic Farm
- Label the Farm Animals
- Farm Unit for Kids
- Farm Sight Word Reader
- Nocturnal Farm Animals Game
- 13 Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Scissor Practice
Download FREE Farm Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!