Grab this huge pack of over 70+ pages of Construction Printables.From tools to trucks and construction workers, these super cute construction worksheets include a variety of math and literacy skills aimed at children in preschool pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade. Simply download pdf file with free construction printables and you are ready to learn!
There is just something about the big, dirty, loud construction vehicles and tools that attract little kids. They love playing with the heavy vehicles and tools in the dirt or sandbox. These Construction Printables contains over 70 pages and is a great way to introduce children to different construction vehicles and tools. Inside this pack, you’ll find many different addition, counitng, beginning letter sounds, tracing letters, syllable countning, shape recognition, patterns, graphin, what comes next, handwriting practice, puzzles, and much more! The bulldozers, cement trucks, construction men, dump trucks, tape measure, happmer, wrench, screw, tool box, drills, and other fun and super cute clipart in these themed worksheets make it the perfect construction activities for a construction theme.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the variety of math and literacy activities included. Use these ideas at home, center in your classroom, extra practice, summer learning, or any other enrichment activity you’d like.
Free construction printables
You will need some simple supplies to complete the sheets such as paperclips or pegs, a highlighter, crayons or colouring pencils and scissors. This pack is very easy to prepare with most of it including no-prep educational activities to make learning fun!
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
Construction Worksheets Preschool
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to help kids learn a variety of skills with a fun transporation theme? You will love these transportation free printables:
- Construction Worksheets – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Dump Truck Counting Mat – Count to 20 activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Help kid spractice a variety of skills with this HUGE pack of Transportation Worksheets
- Transportation Kindergarten Word Families Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable activity
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters – practice handwriting while tracing letters with this fun transportation theme printable
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Mats – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Alphabet Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Check out these transportation activities for preschool
- Transportation Pom Pom Activity Sheets – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
- Make some artwork as you try this silly painting with cars activity for kids
- Practicing counting to 100 with this number train printable
- Don’t miss these fun-to-read Transportation Books for Kids
- Airplane cvc words worksheets to complete with do a dot markers
- Crazy Roads Kindergarten Sight Words Game or the pre-k sight words version or first grade sight words games edition
- Practice sight words with this fun, Train themed sightwordgame
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more FREE kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Lots of fun Dinosaur Printables
- Sneak in some fun summer learning with these super cute Beach Worksheets
- Pirate Printables – huge pack with lots of resources
- Free Weather Printables for preschoolers and kinderartners to practice a variety of skills with a fun theme
- Cute Camping Worksheets to make learning fun
- Farm Animals Worksheet Pack with lots of math and literacy for early learners
- Transportation Worksheets will help kids explore various modes of transportation while practicing math, letters, and more
- Use these Garden Worksheets to add a lot of different learing options to your spring themes
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Kids will be excited to learn with these FUN Superhero Worksheets
Download Construction Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!