Ahoy there me hearties! Get ready for a swashbuckling time with over 80 pages of Pirate Worksheets. With so many clever and fun educational activities to practice math and literacy, your little pirates will be excited to lear. These free pirate printables are perfect to use with preschool, pre-k, first grade, and kindergarten age children. Simply download pirate printables pdf file with pirate activities for preschool.
Shiver me timbers! This massive printable pack of Pirate Worksheets contains fun educational activities to make learning fun. Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students will have fun practicing math and literacy with these free pirate printables. From eye patches, treasure chests, hooks, gold coins, parrots, treasure maps, pirate ships, spinning pirate wheels, compass, and more – the cute clipart will enhance your pirate theme.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these preschool pirate theme printables. These pirate worksheets for kindergarten are perfect for extra practice at home, summer learing, suppelement to your homeschool curriculum, or free pirate printables for the classroom.
Free pirate printables
In addition to a printer to print the black and white or color pages, children will also need playdough, pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as coloring pencils, lead pencils markers, or crayons to complete the various activities in these pirate worksheets preschool.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Letters Tracing Worksheets – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Alphabet Letters Trace –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet to help kids learn to form letters.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – These pirate words can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Preschool pirate theme printables
The theme is carried throughout these pirate printables free with the super cute clipart featuring gold coins, parrots, pirate hats, hooks, treasure maps, pirate ships, pirate boys, pirate girls, treasure chests, swords, steering wheels, pirate patches, and telscopes.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Find the correct answer and use pegs, paperclips or pom poms to mark the answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
Pirate activity sheets
There is just something about mysterious pirates that calls to children. Not sure if if is the cool lingo like “Shiver me Timbers”, “buckaneers” or “Ahoy there matey” or their super cool costumes. Perhaps it is that pirates are always on a treasure hunt, while traveling in massive antique ships. Or maybe it is that pirates do what they want, when they want. No matter what it is, they have the interest, curiousity, and intrigue of children and adults alike.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Pirate or Farm? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Looking for more pirate worksheets, pirate games, pirate coloring, pages, and more pirate activities? You will love these fun, FREE, and eductational pirate theme ideas for kids of all ages.
- Pirate Worksheets for early elementary age kids to work on math and litearcy skills
- Fun Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Gingerbread Pirates Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Place Value Game for making practicing place value fun
- Free Pirate Coloring Pages
- Pirate Letter Sounds Activity – includes both mathing letters and soritng by beginning sounds
- Fun Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Free printable Pirate Color by Number Worksheets
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets for preschoolers and kindergarters
- Pirate Handwriting Printables for working on pre-writing skills
- Free Pirate Addition Color by Number Math Worksheets
- Printable Pirate Treasure Hunt I Spy Games for Kids
- Pirate Number Flashcards
- Super cute and simple Pirate Coloring Pages
- Pirate Family Fun Night
- Free Pirate Count and Clip Cards
- Preschool Pirate Theme
- Pirate Addition Color by Number Math Worksheets
- Pirate Printables Themed Shape Reader
- Free Pirate Kindergarten Sight Words Game
- SUPER CUTE ABC Pirate Worksheets
- or work on numbers with these Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
Pirate worksheets pdf
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!