Looking for a fun
With so much technology being used these days, it is good to get away from it all and get back to nature. Taking the kids camping is a great way to unwind and relax and spend quality time together as a family. These camping worksheets will encourage children to put down their electronics and go outside and get back to having fun outdoors. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
One of my families favorite things to do in the spring, summer, and fall is to go camping! My kids love roughing it in our ten – for some reason tents are more fun than a house! They love picking up sticks as we take hikes through the woods. The also enjoy looking for wildlife like deer, moose, rabbits, squirrels, birds, and even bears. But their favorite part is roasting marshmallows over a campfire at night as we tell stories under the stars. It is so magical at night in the woods!
Perhaps you are just recreating a favorite activity with a camping theme, or getting excited for summer. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these NO PREP free worksheets for kids to help practice a variety of skills while having fun with themed worksheets for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, or any other enrichment activity you like.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the huge variety of pages. Simply gather crayons, markers, colored pencils, clothes pins, playdough, scissors and glue and you are ready to make learning FUN!
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Free Printable Camping Worksheets
We have tons of choices of Camping Worksheets for Kindergartners and each page is filled with super fun and engaging images including clipart of campfire, tent, boat, paddle, axe, fishing pole, backpack, flashlight, compass, map, sleeping bags, smores, lantern, fish, logs, and tackle box.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Camping Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Camping Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Letter C Printables for pre k to work on math, literacy, science, social studies, and more!
- Sneak in some fun math with these preschool camping worksheets or kindergarten camping worksheets
- Count to 15 with these camping worksheets for preschoolers or smore mats skip counting activities
- Smores Camping Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Rhyming Words Game with a fun camping theme
- Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Cute Camping Name Craft for Kids
- Marshmallow Ten Frame Activity with marshmallow template or this fun marshmallow shooter experiment
- Camping Tracing Worksheets to improve fine motor skills
- S’Mores Rhyming Words Activity
- Fun, no prep CAMPFIRE GAMES
- Lots of tips for camping with kids
- Color Changing Flowers Plant Experiments
- Pretty Density for Kids Experiment
- Dinosaur fossil activities for kids with free printables
- EASY! Grow celery in water experiment for kids
- How lungs work for kids with simple paper bag project
- Cool Tomato Battery project
- Epic Watermelon Slime Recipe – super puffy!
- You’ve got to try this simple Ketchup volcano
- Ice Cream volcano – the coolest summer experiments for kids
- Beautiful Grow a Rainbow capillary action experiment
- Simple Water xylophone experiment
- Delightful Slime Pumpkin Activities
- Skittle Turkey Activities learning about diffusion
- Edible Three Types of Rocks Activities
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Lowercase letter crafts
- Stunning Shaving Cream Fireworks craft project
- Spring Delphinium Flower Crafts
- Match the color Kite activity with free printable template
- Super soft playdough recipe
- Pretty DIY Maracas for kids
- Outrageously fun Balloon Painting
- Free Wild Animal Finger Puppets Printable
Free Camping Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!