Here is a special printable pack of transportation worksheets for your vehicle lovers. This HUGE pack of 80+ pages of free printable transportation worksheet for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first grade students is loaded with fun, learning activities all based on vehicles that drive on the land, fly in the sky oor sail in the ocean. Use these transportation printables wit your tranpsortation theme or construction theme to make learning FUN! SImply print pdf file with kindergarten worksheets and you are ready to learn.
These 83-pages of Transportation Worksheets contain a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills. The transportation activities in this fun printable pack of transportation worksheets preschool include both blackline and color worksheets depending on your printing needs and your child’s interests. rint all the pages you want to practice math and literacy skills with your preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students. There are both black and white and in color pages to make learning fun with this transportation theme. Simply set out crayons, markers, colored pencils, pom pom, clothespins, playdough, scissors, and glue. Cute clipart in this pack includes: atv, bike, blimp, boat, bus, car, helicopter, hot air balloon, airplane, train, bus, truck, submarine, and more.
transportation worksheets for kindergarten
Students retain more of what they are learning when they are having fun! Using themed printable packs like this preschool transportation theme printables pack allows parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to tap into children’s natural interests and sneak in some memorable learning. These transportation worksheets for kindergarten are great for extra practice, summer learning, homeschooling, seat work, and more!
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Vehicles – Next, count the vehicles.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Printable Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
free printable transportation worksheets
There are so many different skills children can practice with these transportation worksheet for kindergarten! Pick the skills that are skill or age appropriate for your students.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – In this case you will cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Air, Land or Sea – Cut out the vehicles and place them in the correct column.
- My Transportation Book – Read the book and trace the name of the vehicles. Then color in the vehicles.
transportation worksheets for kindergarten pdf
Finally, the ‘My Transportation Book’ included in this pack is an emergent reader that contains 20 different vehicles. Kids will have fun learning to read and recognize the vehicle names while coloring them and writing their names. You will love this is such a fun bonus in with the kindergarten transportation worksheets!
HINT: Generally, for all the cards and puzzles activities I print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. Materials can be kept together in ziplock bags. Also, I like to use dry erase markers to write on the laminate sheets and paperclips or pom poms to mark answers.
Plus don’t miss these 50 Transportationn Book for Kids
transportation worksheets pdf
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to help kids learn a variety of skills with a fun transporation theme? You will love these transportation free printables:
- Construction Worksheets – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Dump Truck Counting Mat – Count to 20 activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Help kid spractice a variety of skills with this HUGE pack of Transportation Worksheets
- Pool Noodle Airplane Craft
- Transportation Kindergarten Word Families Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable activity
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters – practice handwriting while tracing letters with this fun transportation theme printable
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Mats – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Alphabet Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Check out these transportation activities for preschool
- Transportation Pom Pom Activity Sheets – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
- Make some artwork as you try this silly painting with cars activity for kids
- Practicing counting to 100 with this number train printable
- Don’t miss these fun-to-read Transportation Books for Kids
- Airplane cvc words worksheets to complete with do a dot markers
- Crazy Roads Kindergarten Sight Words Game or the pre-k sight words version or first grade sight words games edition
- Practice sight words with this fun, Train themed sightwordgame
Cars Activities for Kids
- Crazy Roads Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Crazy Road Sight Word Games for 1st Grade, and Preschool Sight Words
- Make a work of art with this outrageously fun painting with cars activity
Practice sight words with these super cute, CARS free printable sight word books pdf (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Free Cars printable Book Log
Printable Cars Reward Charts
- 20 Printable Roadtrip Games
- Tracing Shapes activity driving hotwheels on the road
- Roadtrip Worksheets for learning a variety of skills
Cars Filefolder punctuation games (1st-2nd Grade)
- DIY Pool Noodle Craft – Car Race Track for Kids
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Printables WOrksheets
- 75+ pages of Dinosaur Printables Worksheets
- Cute Beach Worksheets for summer learning
- Fun Pirate Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- These Camping Worksheets are great for camping theme or summer learning
- HUGE pack of Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Free Transportation Worksheets for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and 1st graders
- Fun in the GardenWorksheets for spring and summer themes
- Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s – Super Hero Worksheets to make learning FUN!
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
transportation worksheet for kindergarten
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!