Kids will have fun learning colors with spring craft for preschoolers. This umbrella craft preschool is both a fun-to-make color matching activity and a spring activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners too! Students will use fruit loops, skittles, M&M candies, playdough, or pompoms to complete this color activity for preschool. Simply download pdf file with color matching printable and you are ready to play and learn with this hands-on activity for color recognition and strengthening fine motor skills too!
Colour Matching Activities
This free printable colour matching activity is a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students to practice colors while having fun with a color matchign worksheet. This color activity for preschool is a a great addition to spring theme and help skids learn to differenitate between red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this umbrella theme to make learning fun at home, classroom, or as extra practice with a color activity for toddlers.
Color matching printable
Color activity for preschool
Start out by printing the pages of umbrellas with white spots. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. This makes a great snack mat, math center, or spring kindergarten math activity at home. Then cut the pages in half so you have 6 different colored umbrellas: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
Umbrella craft preschool
Kids will practice one to one correspondence by putting the correct color fruit loop on the umbrella spots in this fruit loop activity.
We used fruit loops, but this activity would work just as good with colorful skittles, M&M, bingo markers, or other math manipulatives.
This color matching activity is a great kindergarten math activity perfect for spring. Plus once you finish you can either eat your manipulative or keep them to do one of our other fun FREE Printable Fruit Loop Activities:
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- EPIC Rainbow Activity for kids
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Rainbow Pom Pom Color Sorting
- Learn about Density with this BEAUTIFUL Rainbow in a Jar Experiment
- Rainbow Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this Rainbow Slime
- Active Painting with Cars activity for kids
- Pretty Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Color Changing flowers and food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- 40 Color Recognition Activities for Toddlers
- Colorful Oil and Water Experiment Worksheet
- Sandcastle colour matching activities
- Free Printable Color Worksheets (see above)
- Cute Crayon Box Color Craft with free printable template
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Activity for Preschoolers
- Color Words flashcards Free Printable
- Free Preschool Color Book Printable
- Color Matching Dinosaur Activity
- Learning Colors Printables – color and trace
- Color Wheel – Free Color Matching Printables
- Kindergarten Color Matching Kite Activity
- Free Printable Color Sorting Mats for kindergartners
- Pearl Color Matching for Kindergarten
- Simple, Free Printable Color Scavenger Hunt
- Learning Color Word Puzzles
- Color Craft with free Octopus Printables
- Umbrella Fruit Loop Sorting Printable
- Quick Preschool Color Book Printable
- Cute Painting Worksheets – for learning colors
- Adorable Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Goodnight Gorilla Activities working on color recognition
- Mouse Paint Color Worksheets
- Chameleon learning colors worksheets for pre-k and kindergarteners
Looking for more fruit loop printables that work with colorful cereal, skittle candy, playdough, and more? Check out the rainbow printable, the ten frame counting activity, or gumball color matching activity.
Color matching Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!