Do you feel Spring in the air yet? Get counting with this fun, free printable, Missing Number Worksheets. This kindergarten math activity is perfect for spring while you wait for the flowers to bloom! SImply download pdf file with free missing number worksheets and you are ready for some spring math.
Missing Number Worksheets
Kids will have fun figuring out what numbers are missing as they count and skip count throught the spring flowers in these missing numbers worksheets. These math worksheets for kindergartners are simpl and no-prep making them perfect for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers too. Add them to your spring theme or a flower theme during the month of April or May.
Free missing number worksheets
Kindergarten Math Worksheets
There are three printables for you to download(FREE of course):
- Counting from 1 to 16 with missing numbers
- Counting in 2’s/ Skip counting
- Blank template for you to write your own numbers
If you laminate these pages (or use those dry-erase pockets) it could be reusable. Use dry-erase markers or number manipulatives to fill in the missing numbers! This printable activity is perfect from preschool age to any grade(if you use the blank template). It works on number recognition, counting and number writing skills too.! More ideas to use the printables:
- cut out and pack a number line
- stick it on craft sticks and “plant” the number flowers in an object with holes
- make two sets, cut it out and match the “friends’
- do the same as above and play a memory game
Spring Activites for Kids
- Butterfly Spring Addition Printable Mats
- Simple Spring Printable Place Value Cards
- Shape Spring Playdough Mats
- Kindergarten Spring Worksheets
- Spring Color Words Worksheets with Do a Dot Markers
- Kite Color Matching Activity
- Spring Printable Number Puzzles 1-20
- Suduko Puzzles Spring Printable
- Spring Craft for kids using an ink pad
- Chromotography Spring Science for kids
- Spring Printable Coloring Sheets
- Count & Clip Spring Printabe
- 1:1 Correspondence Spring Printable with jelly beans
Free printable missing number worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!