If you are looking for a fun, free printable to help children work on Putting Numbers in Order, you will this handy resource. This ordering numbers to 20 activity is perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students. Simply print the number order worksheets 1-20 and you are ready to go!
Putting Numbers in Order
Sharpen counting skills with our “Number Cards Order Challenge Printable Set.” This set includes three pages – the first with 21 spaces for number cards 0-20, and the second and third with cut-out number cards and picture numbers (fish with dots 0-20). Challenge the child by asking them to place the cards in order or counting by 2s or 5s!
Number order worksheets 1-20
Ordering Numbers to 20
Page 1: Number Card Placement
The first page features 21 spaces where children can place number cards ranging from 0 to 20. This provides a foundational setup for the ordering challenge.
Pages 2 and 3: Cut-out Number Cards and Picture Numbers
Pages two and three include cut-out number cards and picture numbers of fish with dots ranging from 0 to 20. Children can arrange these cards in order on the first page, and the challenge can be extended by asking them to place the cards in order when counting by 2s or 5s.
Number sequences worksheets
- Number Ordering: The “Number Cards Order Challenge” set enhances children’s ability to arrange numbers in ascending order.
- Counting Skills: Challenge the child to count by 2s or 5s, promoting advanced counting skills.
- Visual Recognition: The fish with dots picture numbers add a visual element, reinforcing the association between numerals and their quantities.
With the “Number Cards Order Challenge Printable Set,” young learners can take on the challenge of arranging numbers and advancing their counting skills. Download this set today and make learning numbers an engaging adventure!
Kindergarten Math Activities
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages, insect telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour and putting numbers in order to 20 worksheets
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin and cute Skip Counting Puzzles
- Dog and Bone Addition Activity for Kindergarten and fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities and watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities and Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets and What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets and sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Hoppy Frog Math Game and goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets and smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity and snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets and Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts and color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft and pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Free Number Recognition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf and Graphing Worksheets for Kindergarten
Order numbers to 20 worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!