Kids will have fun learning their colors, color words, and strengthening fine motor skill with this adorable crayon box craft. If you are working on teaching colors to kindergarten, this printable crafts for kindergarten is just waht you are looking for. You take the free printable crayon box template and you cut, colour, and paste to make your own crayon box craft for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Simply print color crayons printable and you are ready to play and learn color words!
Printable Crafts for Kids
Whether you are looking for a fun back to school craft with a school supply theme or a way for kids to learn colour or color names – this printable crafts for kids is super cute and laods of fun. Use ths color crayons printable for your first week of school activity to teach kids color words. This is a fun project for toddlerw, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. This easy craft is perfect for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to add to their day!
Color crayons printable
Printable crafts for kindergarten
This super cute project is a fun book activity to along with The Day the Crayons Quit craft to work on color recognition, learning color words, or as a diy printable color chart for kindergarten too!
Start out by printing the crayon template. It comes in both color and black and white options.
Teaching colors to kindergarten
Kids will practice tracing color words and coloring the crayon printable page with crayons, markers or colored pencils. You will need the following colors to fill your crayon box: red, orange, yellow, brown, black, white, blue, green, and purple.
Colours name for kids
Cut out the crayons. We like to just cut out the top so the crayons will look like they are pocking out of the top, but you are welcome to cut out each individual crayon if you like.
Crayon activities for preschoolers
Cut out the crayon box and the insert. Then tape or glue the crayons on the back of the crayon box so the crayons pop up through the opening. Then the crayons are coming out of the crayon box. Now slide the colored crayons in the box and glue or tape to affix. How cute is that kindergarten color craft!
Crayon box craft
This is also a super cute FREE The Day the Crayons Quit Craft!
Back to School Printables
- Glue Number Bonds Worksheets – practicing addition within 20
- Practice what comes next with these Back to School Math pencil counting strips
- Work on color recognition with these adorable Crayon Box Craft for Preschoolers and Kindergartens
- Record your child’s favorite as they head off to school with these All about me printable poster for kindergarten
- Celebrate the 1st day of School with these First Day of School Hat.
- Back to School Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Back to School Counting Puzzles
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School 1-10 Number Worksheets
- Back to School Color by Number
- Free School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- I Spy Back to School Printable
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- Back to School Theme for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheet Preschool
- School Bus Beginning Sounds Activity
- Free Back to School Coloring Pages
- Free printable first day of school signs
- School Supplies Tracing Lines Free Printables
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Worksheets – Crack the Code
- School Supplies Free sudoku printables
- Back to School Printables Bundle
- Super cute, Free All About Me Printable Poster for Kindergarten
- 12 Math Crafts for Pre k and Kindergartners to make learning fun all year round!
- Printable Ice Cream Counting Crafts
- Shape Flower Craft
- This addition math craft is way more fun than St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Snowman Math Craft to work on addition and subtraction
- Fishing Number Bonds to 10 Math Craft
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- See all of our math crafts or our preschool color activities!
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- EPIC Rainbow Activity for kids
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Rainbow Pom Pom Color Sorting
- Learn about Density with this BEAUTIFUL Rainbow in a Jar Experiment
- Rainbow Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this Rainbow Slime
- Active Painting with Cars activity for kids
- Pretty Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Color Changing flowers and food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- 40 Color Recognition Activities for Toddlers
- Colorful Oil and Water Experiment Worksheet
- Sandcastle colour matching activities
Color Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Color Worksheets (see above)
- Cute Crayon Box Color Craft with free printable template
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Activity for Preschoolers
- Color Words flashcards Free Printable
- Free Preschool Color Book Printable
- Color Matching Dinosaur Activity
- Learning Colors Printables – color and trace
- Color Wheel – Free Color Matching Printables
- Kindergarten Color Matching Kite Activity
- Free Printable Color Sorting Mats for kindergartners
- Pearl Color Matching for Kindergarten
- Simple, Free Printable Color Scavenger Hunt
- Learning Color Word Puzzles
- Color Craft with free Octopus Printables
- Umbrella Fruit Loop Sorting Printable
- Quick Preschool Color Book Printable
- Cute Painting Worksheets – for learning colors
- Adorable Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Goodnight Gorilla Activities working on color recognition
- Mouse Paint Color Worksheets
- Chameleon learning colors worksheets for pre-k and kindergarteners
Printable crayon colors
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!