Make practicing adding numbers fun with this free printable flower math! Use this flower addition activity with pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice addition to 20! You will love that this is both hands-on and a reusable write and whip flower activity for kindergarten. Simply print pdf file with flower printables and you are ready to play and learn with spring activities for kindergarteners.
Make math fun with this LOW PREP kindergarten math activity where students will add flowers to find the sum. This addition within 20 math activity is a great way to gain math fluency with teen numbers! Counting on after 10 is sometimes a confusing matter for young students. Lots of practice will help in this regard and making it fun will even help more! Simply print, cut the cards and laminate, or use a dry-erase pocket, provide counting manipulatives and a dry-erase marker. Use this flower math with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students for a spring or summer themed math activity.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love using this flower printable to practice addition to 20 with a reusable, fun math activity for spring! Use this at home, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Flower addition worksheet
The are 10 flowers in the pot/vase, now add the flowers the child is holding to the 10 in the pot. Use the blocks below to write the number sum and to add your answer. Some learning will do well only counting the flowers, others might need to count out manipulative to find the answer.
Flower math worksheets
The use of counters like these flower beads helps a child to count accurately and get to the correct answer. You can use any type of counting manipulatives, we used flower beads here, but mini erasers or buttons are great to use too especially if it is pretty flowers!
This activity will work well as an independent activity in your Spring themed Math center. Work on adding those teen numbers with our free flower teen number sums printables!
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Fish Kindergarten Addition Puzzles Activity
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Addition flower worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!