Do you have young kids learning about colors? This super cute, free printable color book is easy to put together and a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students to learn their colors and color names! Use this for teaching colors to kindergarten with a learning colors printable. Simply print free printable mini books pdf and you are ready to play and learn!
Printable Color Book
Learning about colors can be lots of fun! From reading books, making art projects, picking clothes, and looking at the world around them they will learn all the basic colors. We love playful ways to make learning fun. This colors book printable is a quick and easy way to teach colors to toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Simply print the printable color book and you are ready for a fun activities about colors for preschoolers. This color activity is low prep! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will want to grab this free printable mini books pdf.
Free printable mini books pdf
Teaching colors to kindergarten
Print the (free) printable pages and follow the assembling instructions. You will find the above pictured pages, and assembling it is easy. Simply glue or stapler the top parts together. No specific order is required after the “cover” is in place.
Provide coloring utensils- pencils, crayons or markers, and your child is ready to make his/her own mini book about colors!
Learning Colors Printables
Read the color name together as well as the sentence below the picture. Discuss the picture and the color to expand vocabulary. For example: “What is this picture?”. “What color should we color it?”. “What other colors can leaves be?”. “What other things can you see around you that are green?”.
You can also let your child “personalize” the book by adding his/her own pictures to the opposite, blank side of the page. Great for creative learning!
Colors for Kids
After your child completed the pictures, use the book as a reading book. Spell the color names and read the sentences. Your child will learn to “read” it by her/himself because it is repetitive and (mostly) easy-to-read words.
TIP: Use the pages for your scavenger hunt- flip open pages at random and go find objects in the house with those colors. Work through the whole book. Fun!
What a fun, hands-on way to learn all about colors with this printable mini book about colors! Grab yours today!
Color Activities for Preschoolers
- EPIC Rainbow Activity for kids
- 27 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Rainbow Pom Pom Color Sorting
- Learn about Density with this BEAUTIFUL Rainbow in a Jar Experiment
- Rainbow Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this Rainbow Slime
- Active Painting with Cars activity for kids
- Pretty Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Color Changing flowers and food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- 40 Color Recognition Activities for Toddlers
- Colorful Oil and Water Experiment Worksheet
- Sandcastle colour matching activities
- Free Printable Color Worksheets (see above)
- Cute Crayon Box Color Craft with free printable template
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Activity for Preschoolers
- Color Words flashcards Free Printable
- Free Preschool Color Book Printable
- Color Matching Dinosaur Activity
- Learning Colors Printables – color and trace
- Color Wheel – Free Color Matching Printables
- Kindergarten Color Matching Kite Activity
- Free Printable Color Sorting Mats for kindergartners
- Pearl Color Matching for Kindergarten
- Simple, Free Printable Color Scavenger Hunt
- Learning Color Word Puzzles
- Color Craft with free Octopus Printables
- Umbrella Fruit Loop Sorting Printable
- Quick Preschool Color Book Printable
- Cute Painting Worksheets – for learning colors
- Adorable Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Goodnight Gorilla Activities working on color recognition
- Mouse Paint Color Worksheets
- Chameleon learning colors worksheets for pre-k and kindergarteners
Are you looking for more FREE Printable Readers? We have lots of printable emergent reader books for your child to read as they practice sight words, compound words, learn about history, discover countries around the world, and dive into science too! See all our Emergent Readers here!
- Princess free printable books for beginning readers
- Tangled and Brave free pre-primer reading passages
- Fall Printable Book Reader
- Cars and Toy Story free printable sight word books pdf
- Snowman Counting Book Reader
- Free Printable Superhero Short Story pdf
- Frist thanksgiving story for kindergarten pdf
- Farm free printable books for beginning readers
- Counting Farm Animals Reader
- Trace the Shape Books Printable
- Preschool Color BOok Printable
- Fall Emergent Reader for learning color words
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printables
FREE printable books for beginning readers
- 1920s for Kids Emergent Readers
- 1930s for kids Emergent Readers
- 1950s for Kids Emergent Readers
- Australia for kids Emergent Reader Books
- Greece for Kids Emergent Readers
- England for Kids Emergent Reader Books
- Titanic for Kids Emergent Readers
- Voting for Kids Emergent Reader
- Rosa Parks for Kids Emergent Readers
- Greek Mythology for Kids Emergent Reader Books
- Kenya for Kids Emergent Readers
- Dental Health Emergent Readers
- Compound Word for Kids Reader
- Human Body Printables Emergent Reader
- Sea Turtle for Kids Emergent Readers
Color Emergent Reader
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Colors Mini Book Reader <<