FREE Color Printables for Kindergarten
- Chameleon Color Worksheets
- Pearl Color Matching Activity
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Color Sorting Mats
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
Fruit Loop Color Matching Umbrellas
This free printable kindergarten math activity makes it FUN to practice colors.
Start out by printing the pages of umbrellas with white spots. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. This makes a great snack mat, math center, or spring kindergarten math activity at home. Then cut the pages in half so you have 6 different colored umbrellas: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
Kids will practice one to one correspondence by putting the correct color fruit loop on the umbrella spots in this fruit loop activity.
We used fruit loops, but this activity would work just as good with colorful skittles, M&M, bingo markers, or other math manipulatives.
This color matching activity is a great kindergarten math activity perfect for spring. Plus once you finish you can either eat your manipulative or keep them to do one of our other fun FREE Printable Fruit Loop Activities:
Download Fruit Loop One to One Correspondence
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!