Encourage kids to express their creativity using Lego bricks with these free printable, Lego Challenge Cards. This set is perfect for spring as children complete this STEM activity they will build a butterfly, rainbow, tulip, sun, garden, umbrella, frog, and more springtime items. This spring activity for kids is fun for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. Simply download pdf file with lego printables and you are ready to play!
Lego Challenge Cards
Any season is a good season for Legos, but these Lego challenge cards are filled with spring themed challenges. This hands-on, STEM activity for kids will keep your child engaged and keep the creativity juices flowing. You can expand on the learning or simply allow your child to build freely. These spring activities for kindergarten are fun for the whole family from preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6. You can use Lego, Duplo, playdoh, or even crayons. There are so many fun ways to use this lego activity for kids! Download your free spring Lego Task Card printable. Cut out the cards, shuffle, and allow your child to build a new one each day or however it fits into your family.
Spring Activity for Kids
Spring activities for kindergarten
Looking for fun no prep STEM Activities that require no prep or fancy materials? Use these Lego task cards to make these Stem Project Ideas with the following alternative mediums:
1. Use Minecraft: Do you have a child who loves Minecraft? The challenges can just as easily be used for Minecraft as with Lego or other sets of building blocks.
2. Art Challenge: These prompts can just as easily be used for drawing, play dough, or clay creations. Allow your child the flexibility to use another medium to create and explore.
3. Expand on Learning: Use the building challenges as a catalyst for learn more. For example, the first day’s challenge it to build a butterfly. You may want to research different kinds of butterflies to see which one your child would like to build. This can lead to an entire lesson on butterflies. You can continue the same impromptu lessons by using the other task cards as well.
4. Do the Challenges Together: Make the challenges a group activity with your family or with friends. See who can build the fastest or the more creative item. Perhaps one child can give instructions on how to build the item to another child. Not only is this fun but it teaches listening and the ability to communicate effectively.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- LOTS of fun and clever March Crafts for Kids
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Roll & Dot FREE Spring Worksheets
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Lego Challenge Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!