Help kids learn number names with these fun Number Names Puzzles. These are LOW PREP, reusable,and lots of fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids. See all our other Kindergarten Math – FREE Worksheets & Activities!
Flower Activities for Kids
- Flower Chromatography Science Experiment
- Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Flower Parts Flip Book (printable)
- Flower Sight Word Game (printable)
- Spring Flower Hand Art Project
- Plant a Flower Number Line
- F is for Flowers Handprint Art
- Paint Spring Flowers with Celery
- Spin Art Flower Craft
- Free Spring Number Puzzles
- Amazing Flower Science Experiment
Flower Number Names Puzzles
This is such a fun, LOW PREP math activity.
First, print the download in color on cardstock. Then laminate for durability. Plus by laminating you can use it with a dry erase marker so that you can use it again and again. After you have cut them apart, store them in a ziplock bag for easy storage.
Students will count the pink petals and then match the flower with the blue flower pot with the correct number name.
HINT: I suggest using a dry erase marker to write the number of petals on the flower for extra practice.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Fun Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Seeds make 10 Activity (addition game)
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Spring Letter Reversal Worksheets
- K is for Kite Alphabet Craft
- Bubble Word Family Sorting Activity
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Free Flower Names Puzzles
- Garden Printable Pack
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Spring Playdough Counting Mats
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
Spring Books for Kids
Download Flower Number Names Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!