Kids will have fun practicing identifying shapes with this super cute, free printable May Math Craft for preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and grade 1 children this spring.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, or daycare – this super cute shape craft is a fun, hands-on way for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids to practice identifying shapes. Make one shape craft or all twelve,
Now color the pieces using crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, or your favorite writing utencil. Finally, uise tape or stick glue to put the pieces together to make a pretty spring flower.
This shape flower craft is such a fun flower shape activity to help kids reinforce 12 common shapes: oval, square, rectangle, circle, star, triangle, heart, diamond, crescent, pentagon, hexagon, and octagon.
Shape Activities for Kindergartners
Looking for shape worksheets and activities for kids? You will love these clever resources:
- Spider Shape Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game
- 2D Shape Printable Pack
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Shape Flaschards Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Carrot Shape Mats
- Road Shape mats
- Shape Worksheets
- Do a Dot Printable Shape Worksheets
- 2D and 3D Shape Puzzles
- Color the Shapes Emergent Reader
- 2D Shapes Spinner
- Fun BINGO – Shapes Game
- Printable Shape Worksheets
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Fall Leaves Shape Activity
- Groundhog Day Shape Printable
Download Flower Shape Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!