Kids will have fun practicing identifying shapes with this super cute, free printable May Math Craft for preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and grade 1 children this spring.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, or daycare – this super cute shape craft is a fun, hands-on way for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids to practice identifying shapes. Make one shape craft or all twelve,
Now color the pieces using crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, or your favorite writing utencil. Finally, uise tape or stick glue to put the pieces together to make a pretty spring flower.
This shape flower craft is such a fun flower shape activity to help kids reinforce 12 common shapes: oval, square, rectangle, circle, star, triangle, heart, diamond, crescent, pentagon, hexagon, and octagon.
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Download Flower Shape Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!