This super cute, April themed Spring Showers Letter Matching activity makes it fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
Spring Showers Letter Matching
Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase spots on the umbrellas with lowercase letter raindrops for a fun, hands on alphabet activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Start out by printing off the 9 umbrella and two sheets of raindrops in color. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next, you will want to cut out the uppercase and lowercase alphabet raindrops.
If you like, you can cut out each individual individual umbrella from this umbrella alphabet matching activity as well. Either way this reusable alphabet activity is great for practicing matching:
- uppercase umbrella letters to other uppercase raindrop letters
- lowercase umbrella letters to other lowercase raindrop letters
- or uppercase umbrella letters to lower case raindrop letters
This is such a fun idea for kindergarten and preschool alphabet practice.
Download Spring Showers Letter Matching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!