Kids will have fun working on visual discrimination and learning their ABCs with these super cute sunflower themed, Letter Matching activity. This is a fun way to practice pairing upper and lowercase letters. This ABC Game is perfect for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Whether you are looking for a summer learning activity, flower themed activity, or just a free engaging literacy center idea – you will love these super cute Sunflower Letter Matching printable puzzles. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these cheery yellow sunflowers are a great way to make learning fun for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartens, and grade 1 students.
Printable Alphabet Puzzles
Letter Matching Activity
Cut the alphabet printable into separate cards. You will have a lowercase stem and uppercase sunflowers for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Whether you are a parents, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these low prep alphabet cards to help preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children work on matching capital to lower case letters.
Alphabet Matching Game
In this literacy activity for spring, summer, or fall, students will match the upper and lowercase letters together to make complete sunflowers.
Kids will have fun making a field of alphabet sunflowers! This is a perfect kindergarten activity for around labor day / fall when the sunflowers are in bloom.
HINT: As an extension idea, have students who are able, put the flowers in alphabetical order for ABC.
- Free Alphabet coloring pages
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Free printable alphabet worksheets
- Winter color by number
- LOTS of free alphabet worksheets
- Kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Dinosaur printables
- Free kindergarten math games
- Free alphabet worksheets
- free kindergarten worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets
- Country Coloring Pages
- Lower Case Letter Tracing (trace and erase or use with playodugh)
- Alphabet Handprint Art
- Free Printable Alphabet Crafts
- Animal Color by Number Worksheets
- Lots of fun Kindergarten Science Experiments
- Free Do a Dot Printables
Download Sunflower Letter Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!