Do your kids love getting out in the garden helping with the potting, watering and care of the plants or vegetables you have growing? Teaching kids to grow their own food is an asset for their future. These Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets will help children learn the order in which to grow their own flowers or vegetables and how to care for their plants as well.
These 40 pages of Free Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets contain fun activities that revolve around growing a plant while practicing sequencing.
At the start of the printable pack, you will find two printable books.
- In the first book, children read a sentence and color in the picture.
- The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to grow a plant and then the steps they need to follow to be able to grow their own flowers or vegetables.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the plant growing sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. Each of these steps follow the same order as in the first book (color-in) book that is in the printable pack.
There is a fun roll and create game in which children will need access to a dice. If you don’t have a dice, I have included one that children can make. In this game, children roll the dice and draw parts of the plant that corresponds with the number they rolled. Other activities include vocabulary cards, handwriting practice, puppets and ordering cards. There are pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing.
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Download Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!