Do your kids love getting out in the garden helping with the potting, watering and care of the plants or vegetables you have growing? Teaching kids to grow their own food is an asset for their future. These Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets will help children learn the order in which to grow their own flowers or vegetables and how to care for their plants as well.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Fun Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Seeds make 10 Activity (addition game)
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Spring Letter Reversal Worksheets
- K is for Kite Alphabet Craft
- Bubble Word Family Sorting Activity
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Free Flower Names Puzzles
- Garden Printable Pack
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Spring Playdough Counting Mats
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
FREE Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
These 40 pages of Free Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets contain fun activities that revolve around growing a plant while practicing sequencing.
At the start of the printable pack, you will find two printable books.
- In the first book, children read a sentence and color in the picture.
- The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to grow a plant and then the steps they need to follow to be able to grow their own flowers or vegetables.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the plant growing sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. Each of these steps follow the same order as in the first book (color-in) book that is in the printable pack.
There is a fun roll and create game in which children will need access to a dice. If you don’t have a dice, I have included one that children can make. In this game, children roll the dice and draw parts of the plant that corresponds with the number they rolled. Other activities include vocabulary cards, handwriting practice, puppets and ordering cards. There are pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing. You may also like:
Download Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!