Christmas is coming and it is coming very soon! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year because of all the pretty decorations(and extra family time too). Have you decorated yet? Before you do, use those ornaments for this fun Christmas Tic Tac Toe game!
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
Clever Christmas TIC TAC TOE
We do love to play Tic Tac Toe. It is such a simple game, simple enough for the youngest ones in the family to join in, but oh so fun. Check out this Tic Tac Toe On-the-Go version, it is great and perfect for traveling too!
For this Christmas Tic Tac Toe you need:
- a cookie sheet(or a shallow box)
- Christmas string(or shiny ribbon)
- any small ornaments, two sets of at least 5 each(we used red and gold tiny gifts ornaments)
How to make the game:
The setup of this game will take you less than 5 minute. Tie the string around the cookie sheet so that you have 9 blocks- 3 down and 3 across.
Ready to play! That was super easy and fast, right?
Each player chooses his/her items and take turn placing it in a block. Get 3 in a row to win!
Tip: You can also make this version travel-friendly by attaching magnets to the back of your items/ornaments you chose to play with.
A game like Tic Tac Toe teaches children turn-taking, critical thinking and planning plus good sportsmanship too. All while having fun. Play this Christmas Tic Tac Toe game during a Christmas party and have fun with family and friends. Best of all, you use what you already have, making this frugal fun!