Christmas is coming and it is coming very soon! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year because of all the pretty decorations (and extra family time too). As you are waiting for December 25th to roll around, your whole family will love this Christmas tic tac toe. This Christmas game for kids is the perfect way to sneak in a little Christmas magic during the entire season with your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade student.
Christmas TIC TAC TOE
We do love to play Tic-Tac-Toe; it is such a simple game, simple enough for the youngest ones in the family to join in, but oh so fun. This holiday themed, Christmas tic-tac-toe is such a fun Christmas activity that is easy to make and loads of fun to play again and again. This is a fun Christmas games for kindergartners or Christmas games for preschoolers, and older kids too! All you need are a few simple materials you may even have laying around your house!
For this Christmas Tic Tac Toe you need:
- a cookie sheet(or a shallow box)
- Christmas string(or shiny ribbon)
- any small ornaments, two sets of at least 5 each(we used red and gold tiny gifts ornaments)
How to make the game:
The setup of this game will take you less than 5 minute. Tie the string around the cookie sheet so that you have 9 blocks- 3 down and 3 across.
Ready to play! That was super easy and fast, right?
Each player chooses his/her items and take turn placing it in a block. Get 3 in a row to win!
Tip: You can also make this version travel-friendly by attaching magnets to the back of your items/ornaments you chose to play with.
A game like Tic Tac Toe teaches children turn-taking, critical thinking and planning plus good sportsmanship too. All while having fun. Play this Christmas Tic Tac Toe game during a Christmas party and have fun with family and friends. Best of all, you use what you already have, making this frugal fun!
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!