Are your kids fascinated with sharks? Kids will have fun practicing counting, alphabet letters, adding, matching shadows, identifying colors, and more while learning about six sharks with these FREE printable Shark Worksheets. These shark printables are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice a variety of skills with cute clipart featuring the bull shark, great white shark, hammerhead shark nurse shark, thresher shark, and the tiger shark. SImply download pdf file with free shark worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with your next shark theme or fish theme.
This HUGE pack of shark printables contains over 60 pages of fun learning activities with fun and intriguing sharks. These shark worksheets are sure to make alphabet matching, addition, skip counting, patterns, color matching, letter find, size sequening, graphing, and playing is spy more fun. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these free kindergarten worksheets make learning fun with themed worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
There are six sharks that are focused on in this printable pack:
- the bull shark
- the great white shark
- the hammerhead shark
- the nurse shark
- the thresher shark
- the tiger shark.
Free Shark Worksheets
In this Shark Printables pack, there are many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include tracing letters, counting objects, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages. There are also many hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation.
I highly suggest laminating worksheets and using with a dry erase marker to make these reusable.
Free shark printables
Use these shark worksheets preschool to make learning ABCs fun as you work on letter recognition, matching upper and lowercase letters, and tracing letters FUN!
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Letter Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Alphabet Letters –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Write the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Shark worksheets for kindergarten
These kindergarten shark worksheets are a fun way for kids to practice a variety of skills with an ocean theme.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Count the sharks on these cute clip cards
- Addition Cards – practice adding numbers to 10 with this cute shark clipart
- shark math worksheets – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
Dive deeper and learn all about sharks, fish, and rays in this engaging science lesson for elementary age students!
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Must Read Shark Books
Download Sharks Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!