Help kids celebrate the end of the year with this super cute Kindergarten Memory Book. This free printable memory book templates is a quick, easy, and FUN wa to remember all the special moments as Kindergartners. Simply print free printable memory book templates pdf and you are ready to fill in all your special memories and things you did this past year!
Kindergarten Memory Book
Whether you start your Kindergarten Memory Book at the beginning of the school year as part of a back to school activity or as an end of year memory book – this free printable template is a super cute and fun way to record and remember fun memories your child had during the academic year. Collate the finished pages into cute books. They make great keepsakes to send home with parents.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love this handy, no prep, free printable memory book printable.
Free printable memory book templates pdf
Free printable memory book templates
It’s that time of year again! On the one hand are looking forward to a well-earned break. But it is so hard to say goodbye to another Kindergarten community. Kindergarten is a special year for many students. For some it was their first experience of school. Others may have been to preschool, but it was their first year of academic instruction. A lot of younger children form deep attachments to their teacher and class community.
As the year winds down, it is nice to be able to provide a special keepsake that recalls some of their memories. A memory book fits the bill beautifully!
My Kindergarten memory book
A Memory book is a collection of memories and experiences. Each of the pages will allow students to think back over the year and compile some memories.
The great thing about them is that they are super easy to put together. All you need is blank copy paper, a few drawing supplies and a stapler.
Kindergarten Memory Book Cover
We put together a cute printable that will make it easy to create a memory book. It includes the following pages .
- A self portrait
- Favorite memory
- Field Trip
- Favorite book
- Three things they have learned
- A page to collect autographs
Children will enjoy filling in the pages and it makes a great project for the end of the year.
End of Year Worksheets
- The Memory book file (see below)
- Brightly colored copy paper (front page)
- Copy Paper (inside pages)
- Pencils and crayons
- File folders
OPTION 1: INDIVIDUAL MEMORY BOOKS
This option will give you a week-long activity.
- Download the memory book file and make copies.
- Create a file folder for each child.
- Each day Invite your kids to fill in one of the sheets and draw pictures.
- Invite the children to place the complete pages in their file folder.
- Make copies of the front page on colored paper
- When the class has finished creating their books, retrieve the pages from each child’s folder. Add a cover and staple the book together.
OPTION 2: A CLASS BOOK
In this option each student will complete two pages. A page about themselves and another page of their choice.
- Download the memory book file and make copies.
- Invite students to fill in two of the sheets and draw pictures.
- Page 3 asks the children to draw a picture of themselves in Kindergarten. All students will complete this one.
- Pages 4-8 give the students a chance to record some of their favorite memories and other things. Children can choose one of these pages to finish. Early finishers can choose another page if they wish.
- Ask each child to add their autograph to page 8.
- Collate the completed pages to make a class memory book. Simply punch holes and place in a binder. Leave it around for the children to look at.
- If time and budget permits, make a copy for each student. Staple the pages together and send them home.
Back to School Printables
- Glue Number Bonds Worksheets – practicing addition within 20
- Practice what comes next with these Back to School Math pencil counting strips
- Work on color recognition with these adorable Crayon Box Craft for Preschoolers and Kindergartens
- Record your child’s favorite as they head off to school with these All about me printable poster for kindergarten
- Celebrate the 1st day of School with these First Day of School Hat.
- Back to School Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Back to School Counting Puzzles
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School 1-10 Number Worksheets
- Back to School Color by Number
- Free School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- I Spy Back to School Printable
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- Back to School Theme for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheet Preschool
- Crayon Colors Printable Crafts for Kids
- School Bus Beginning Sounds Activity
- Free Back to School Coloring Pages
- Free printable first day of school signs
- School Supplies Tracing Lines Free Printables
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Worksheets – Crack the Code
- School Supplies Free sudoku printables
- Back to School Printables Bundle
- Super cute, Free All About Me Printable Poster for Kindergarten
- Free Alphabet coloring pages
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Free printable alphabet worksheets
- Winter color by number
- LOTS of free alphabet worksheets
- Kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Dinosaur printables
- Free kindergarten math games
- Free alphabet worksheets
- free kindergarten worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets
- Country Coloring Pages
- Lower Case Letter Tracing (trace and erase or use with playodugh)
- Alphabet Handprint Art
- Free Printable Alphabet Crafts
- Animal Color by Number Worksheets
- Lots of fun Kindergarten Science Experiments
- Free Do a Dot Printables
FREE Printable Kindergarten Memory Book
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!