Kids in preschool, kindergarten, and first graders will love working on their math and literacy skills while completing the activities in these Barn Owl Life Cycle printables. This set of life cycle worksheets helps teach children about the life cycle of a barn owl while reinforcing grade-level skills. Simply print owl worksheets and you are ready to play and learn.
Life Cycle of a Barn Owl
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1. This pack can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these life cycle of a barn owl printables are a great, no-prep resource!
Barn Owl Life Cycle
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Mazes – Complete the mazes
- Tangles – Find your way through the tangles
- Trace the Lines – Trace the lines to match the pictures
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in alphabetical order.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
Life Cycle Worksheets
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Spin and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Skip Counting – Write in the missing numbers.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the circles or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Barn Owls for Kids
- Write and Color – Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching – Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Life Cycle Poster
- Life Cycle Cut and Paste – Cut and paste in the correct order.
- Draw the life cycle – Draw the pictures of the life cycle in the correct order.
- Life Cycle Stages – Write the life cycle stages.
- Life Cycle Book – Trace the life cycle stages.
- Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words in the word search.
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Sequencing Cards – farm to table jam, milk, bread, chocolate, eggs, and orange juice (matching sequencing worksheets)
- Farm Kindergarten Sight Words Games, Printable Farm CVC Words Activity, or Money Farm Worksheets
- Tractor Worksheets for practicing making alphabet letters and Farm cutting practice worksheets
- Fun-to-Read Farm Books for Preschool and Lots of CLEVER Farm Activities for Kids
- Farm Alphabet Mats, Counting Farm Animals Readers, and free printable Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- C is for Cow letter of the week unit plus Farm Writing Prompts or these On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Printable Puzzle Farm animals and their babies, Farm Free printable books for beginning readers, Life on the Farm Hidden pictures printable worksheets, and Farm Building Sentences Cut and Paste Reader
- Seasons worksheet about life on the farm, Super cute Farm Coloring Pages, and Farm ABC Order Worksheets
- Free Farm Color by Number Worksheets, Do-a-Dot NUMBERS Farm Worksheets
- HUGE Kindergarten Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- Educational Farm Activities, CUTE Preschool Farm Activities Free , or Printable Farm Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- HUGE Farm Animals Worksheet Pack with lots of math and literacy for early learners
- Farm free printable cutting activities for preschoolers, Number Sense Puzzles Farm Activities for Preschoolers
- Farm Animal Life Cycles Books, Farm Animal Tracing Worksheets, and FREE Farm Animal Puppet Printables
- Writing Numbers in Words Worksheets, Simple Sentences for Kindergarten Worksheet,LOTs of ideas in this Farm Theme Preschool, Free Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten and I Spy Farm Animals Printables
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book, Counting farm animals worksheet,
- Free farm animal tracing worksheets pdf
Life Cycle Worksheets
- A – Life Cycle of an Ant worksheets, Apple Life Cycle Printable, or this Apple life cycle printable spinner
- B –Barn Owl Life Cycle Worksheets, Bat Life Cycle Printable, these Bat Worksheets, Bald Eage Life Cycle Worksheets, Bee Life Cycle or these Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheet, Black Bear Life Cycle Worksheets, Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheet FREE Download, Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet, observation Book and step-by-step hatching experient pictures, or these Butterfly Worksheets
- C- Cat Worksheets theme or more in-depth Cat life Cycle pages, Crab Life Cycle, Chicken Life Cycle Worksheet, Life Cycle of a Chicken Worksheet Observation Book, Themed cow worksheets and Life Cycle of a Cow Worksheets, lifecycle of a crocodile worksheets
- D – dog life cycle worksheets or dog’s life cycle pack, deer life cycle worksheets for elementary or themed deer worksheets pre-k/k
- E – Life Cycle of an Elephant Worksheets
- F –Farm Animal Life Cycles- (worm, chicken, rabbit, bat) Fish Life Cycle, Flower and Plant Life Cycle for Kids Life-the-Flap, Frog Worksheets or this Frog Life Cycle for Kids Printable Spinner and Activities, Life Cycle of a Frog Worksheets, experiment and observations
- G – Giraffe Life Cycle Worksheets for kids
- H – Hippo Life Cycle worksheets, Horse Life Cycle worksheets
- I –Insect life cycle worksheet pages for kids about butterfly, ladybug, bee, and mosquito.
- J –Jellyfish Life Cycle
- K – Koala life cycle worksheets or life cycle of a koala learning pack
- L – Life Cycle of a Ladybug Printables, learn about the Life Cycle of a Ladybird, Lobster Life Cycle
- M – Mammal Animals for Kids Life Cycle Printable Books, Life Cycle of a Mosquito Worksheet Set
- P – Panda Worksheets, themed learning for pre-k and kindergarten Panda Worksheets , Life Cycle of a Penguin Worksheets. themed pig worksheets and free life cycle of a pig worksheets, Plant Life Cycles Printable Reader, Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap, Plant Life Cycle for Kids, Polar Animals for kids life cycle printables, Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet, or these Life cycle of a Pumpkin pdf
- R – Life Cycle of a Rabbit Worksheet , themed rabbit worksheets for pre-k/k, Reindeer Life Cycle Worksheets, Rock Life Cycle
- S – Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet, Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle Printable Book, Life Cycle of a Seal, Shark Life Cycle, sheep life cycle worksheets or life cycle of a sheep kindergarten worksheets, fascinating Snake life cycle worksheets or Life Cycle of a Snake Themed Worksheets, Spider Life Cycle Worksheet pages for kids, Star Fish Life Cycle, Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- T – Turkey Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- W – Walrus Life Cycle, Water cycle Worksheet printables for kids, Water Animals for Kids Life Cycles , Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner, Worm Life Cycle Worksheet, Worm Observation Book
- Are you My Mother? Matching Mom & Baby Farm Animals or Animal Homes Clip Cards
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book or Free Zoo Animals Worksheet – several levels
- Silly Animals and their Habitats Activity or Animal Habitats Worksheets to complete with circle stickers
- Free Biomes Coloring Pages, or Animal Cookie Matching Activity, or Animal Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Endangered Animals Worksheets, Free printable Animal Word Searches
- 30 Life Cycles for Kids – free worksheets and activities or Free Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt (includes simple and more complex options)
- Ocean Animals for Kids – HUGE unit for K-8th grade students.
- Zoo Animals Color by Number, Animal Pattern Worksheets, or I Spy Animals Worskheet
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages, free Uppercase Tracing Letters with Animals A-Z, or Printable Animal Masks
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts or see all of our Animal Activities, Printables, and Crafts
- Forest Animal Printable Finger Puppets
- Animal Activity spelling animal names with magentic letters or Animal Classification Worksheet to cut & paste
- Safari Animal Game Count to 30, Animal Connect the Dots Printable, or Woodland Animal Matching Game
- Hibernation Worksheet, free Endangered Animals Worksheet, or huge Ocean Animals for Kids unit
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts or Animal Habitat Game with colorful pictures, facts, and gameboard
- Animal I Spy Printables or Zoo Animal Color by Number Worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!