Learn about the plant life cycle for kids with these free printable life cycle booklets. These plant life cycle printables include pages to read, color and learn about three different plants and their life cycle. These lifey cycle of a plant readers allow toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten, and first graders to learn more about plant growth cycle of apples, pumpkins, and watermelons as well as work on their reading and handwriting skills. Simply print life cycle of a plant for kindergarten and you are ready for no-prep science worksheets.
Plant Life Cycle for Kids
Plant Life Cycle Printables
Life cycle of a plant
Now print off the plant themed books! You can easily print the free pages which come in black and white only. There are three different books in this pack, with each book focusing on the life cycle of one plant.
Children can then complete the pages before stapling the book together on the side.
Plant growth cycle
Included are the books for three different plants:
- The Apple Life Cycle Book contains six pages for children to read and color
- The Pumpkin Life Cycle Book contains eight pages for children to read and color
- The Watermelon Life Cycle Book contains six pages for children to read and color
After printing these books out, children can choose to complete them as they would like, coloring in the images of the life cycle while reading the information provided and tracing the part of the life cycle. After completion, these books can be stapled on the left hand side of the book.
Learn about amazing plants for kids iwith this intersting and fun botany lesson for kids! From fascinating facts about plants for kids, plant worksheets, hands-on plant activities, creative plant experiments, and even tests with answer keys to test what your child has learned, you will love this fun printable science lesson for kids! Use this plant lesson with first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th graders too.
>>>> Get our plant lesson here <<<<<
Plant Activities for Kindergarten
- Planting Carrot cvc activities for kindergarten
- How Plants Grow Worksheet are a fun math activity for spring
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets alphabet activity for kids
- Food coloring flower experiment worksheet Science Experiment for kids
- Flower Sight Word Maze Workshets to practice reading fluency
- Seeds Free Addition Games – fun math activity for kindergarten age kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- Easy Celery Experiment
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Bat Life Cycles Worksheets for Kids
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- Rabbit Life Cycle Worksheets
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Apple Life Cycle Lapbook, Pumpkin life Cycle Lapbook, or Strawberry Life Cycle Printables
- Ladybug life cycle worksheet pages perfect for spring and summer
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Easy Science Projects for Kids
Looking for more fun, easy science experiments for kids of all ages? Try these ideas:
- Water Balloon Science Experiment
- Parts of a Plant for Kids Worksheet and Activity
- Salt Crystal Hearts
- Egg Density Experiment
- How to make Frost in a can Science Experiment
- Free Animal Habitats sticker Worksheets
- Flower Science Experiment
- Month-by-Month Science Experiments for Kids
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Candy Science with pretty skittles, lollipops, m & m’s and more!
- Red white and blue science experiments
- Why Does it Float? (Density for Kids)
- EASY Air Pressure Experiments with an Egg for Kindergartens
- Fizzing Christmas Ornament Christmas science experiments
- Free animal habitats kindergarten worksheets with stickers!
- Christmas Magic Milk Science Experiment
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- EASY! Dancing Hearts Science Experiment
- Are permanent markers permanent? Paper Chromatography experiment
- Simple Bending Water Experiment
- You MUST try this pretty, impressive Glitter Volcano science project
Life cycle of a plant for kindergarten
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Hello Mrs. Gorden. I hope you and your children are well. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed viewing your sample posting of free life cycle material. It is great and I plan to use most for my new class. I am a first year teacher and I will need all the free wisdom I can find. Please know that your labor of love is not in vain. Thank you and God bless you and your family.