Make learning about the rabbit life cycle fun for kids while sneaking in some math and litearcy with these rabbit worksheets. These rabbit printables are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. This HUGE pack of over 50 pages will not only introduced students to the life cycle of a rabbit, but includes alphabet matching, mazes, vocabulary cards, tracing letters, tracing numbers, rabbit i spy worksheet, couting, addition, subtraction, patterns, and more. Simply download pdf file with bunny worksheets and you are ready to play and learn in your spring theme!
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergarten, preschool, prep, first grade and 2nd grade. This pack can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
In this pack, there are a variety of bunny worksheets for preschool and rabbit activities for kids, including:
- Tracing – Trace the Lines
- Paths – Follow the Paths
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
Rabbit Life Cycle
These themed worksheetsare a fun way for students to learn about the bunny life cycle while practicing a variety of other early learning skills at the same time.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Rabbit Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Bunny Counting Cards – Count and clip using a paperclip to clip or place a mini eraser or similar on the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Life Cycle of a Rabbit
Kids will have fun learning about the rabbit life cycle with these funny bunny printables!
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color – Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes – Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures – Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- FREE Printable Life Cycle of Butterfly Worksheets
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Apple Life Cycle Lapbook, Pumpkin life Cycle Lapbook, or Strawberry Life Cycle Printables
- Ladybug life cycle worksheet pages perfect for spring and summer
- FREE Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheets
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Rabbit Life Cycle Worksheets
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Look for more animal themed activites? You will love these free printable ideas:
- Animal Uppercase Letter Tracing
- Super cute, Free Printable Animal Masks Templates Masks for kids
- Animal Activities for Kids with Animal Cookies
- Free Animal Classifications Worksheet to turn into FUN Cootie Catchers
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – LOTS of choices inlcluding simple picture clues for young kids and more complex animal classification, biomes, endangered threat, etc
- Animal Activity – Spelling animal names with magentic letters and printable
- Animal Classification Worksheet to cut & paste
- Safari Animal Game Count to 30
- Animal Connect the Dots Printable
- Free Woodland Animal Matching Game
- Hibernation Worksheet – Learn about these fascinating animals from around the world that hibernate during the cold winter months
- Endangered Animals Worksheet – Children will love learning about these fascinating animals from around the world that are sadly endangered animals
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 pages organized into 7 lessons to study aquatic animals using easy-to-understand text, hands-on science experiments, fun worksheets, and more with K-8th grade students.
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids w/ Free Templates
- Animals and their Babies Matching Game
- Animal Homes for Kids Clip Cards
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Free Printable Nocturnal Animal Games
- Zoo Animal Math Worksheets to work on Number Sense
- Animals and their Young Ones Worksheet
- Free Zoo Animal Report Templates for all ages from Toddler, preschool to elementary age students too
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheet – several leveral to choose from toddler, prek, elementary and middle school
- Animal Habitats for Kids with Animal Cookies
- Silly Animals and their Animal Habitats Worksheet
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets to complete with circle stickers
- Fun-to-Color and Educational Biomes Coloring Pages
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension about Animals for Grade 1 and Kindergarten
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets
Animals for Kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts arranged by type of animals
- Nocturnal Animals Worksheet – Learn about nocturnal animals with this huge pack
- Forest Animals Themed Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Themed Worksheets
- Desert Animals Themed Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Kids
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Life CYcle of a Bee Worksheet
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet
- Hatching Butterflies with Free Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet and observation journal
- Life Cycles Worksheets – a growing collection with over 20 different animals to explore from penguins to sunflowers, salmon, butterfly, and more!
- Free Printable Animal Habitat Game with colorful pictures, facts, and gameboard
- Animal I Spy Printables
- Life Cycle of a Bunny Worksheet
- Shark Printables Reader to learn about sharks for kids
- Zoo Animal Color by Number Worksheet
Rabbit Worksheets for Kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroomuse only. To share, please share a link to our site so others can download their own copy directly.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!