Make math fun with these super cute dinosaur math worksheets. This dinosaur math is perfect for young children in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. The dinosaur math activities in this HUGE printable pack include counting, what number is missing, what comes next / before, tracing numbers, number recognition, dinosaur color by number, and more basic math concepts. Simply download pdf file with free printable dinosaur math worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Dinosaur Math Worksheets
These FREE Dinosaur Math Worksheets contain over 40 pages of exciting math activities including counting, simple addition and subtraction and graphing! Preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy adding this dinosaur math to their next dinosaur theme or as a fun, engaging way to sneak in some early math practice. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these dinosaur math activities! Use this dinosaur math kindergarten at home, math centers in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum. No matter how you use these dinosaur counting worksheet pages – they are sure to be a hit and improve math fluency!
Dinosaur math activities
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell the number words.
- Number Cards – Print out and laminate these cards and use them in matching games and memory games. Children can also use a dry-erase marker to trace the numbers on the cards.
- Number Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to write the numbers from 1 to 10.
Free printable dinosaur math worksheets
These dinosaur maths worksheets are sure to engage kids with the colorful dinosaur footprints, stegasaurus, triceratops, bracheosaurs, aptasoaurus, pteradons, pteradactyls, t rex, and more kid favorite dinosaurs!
- Odd One Out
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Patterns
Dinosaur Counting Worksheet
There are so many different dinosaur math worksheets for preschool to choose from wioth both color and black and white choices. We love the counting dinosaurs worksheet in this pack:
- Color By Number – Color in the picture by matching the numbers and using the color listed.
- Do-A-Dot Number Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct numbers.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Dinosaur math kindergarten
- I Spy – Count the Objects and write the answer in the correct space.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Count the objects and find the correct answers.
- Addition Cards – Work out the answer and use a peg or paperclip to clip onto the answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Use the same way as the Addition Cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Ordinal Numbers – Read the number and shade in the correct amount.
- Missing Numbers – Work out the pattern and write in the missing numbers.
- Greater Than / Less Than – Look at the numbers and add the correct sign.
- Before and After Numbers – Write the number that comes before and after the written number.
If you are looking for other fun, free dinosaur printables to make learning fun with a dinosaur theme you will love these resources:
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Dino Number Recognition Games
- Dinosaur Unit 2nd Grade
- Printable Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- D is for Dinosaur
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Fun
- Dino Bones Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Worksheets Preschool
- Dinosaur Printables
- Printable Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Dinosaur Science Preschool
- Dinosaur Kindergarten STEM Activities
- Free Dinosaur Math Worksheets
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Emoji Making 10 with Ten Frames Clip Cards Activity
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Printables
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Practice counting with these fun Do a Dot Printables Numbers
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Dinosaur counting printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!