Take a trip back in time with this fabulous Dinosaur Printable Pack. Perfect for the little ones who love these ferocious creatures, this pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities that will be enjoyed by all.
Young children especially are fascinated with dinosaurs! These mammoth creatures that roamed the Earth a long time ago are so big and odd looking, kids cannot comprehend them. So they study them, read books, play dinosaurs, and attempt to grasp that these creatures once lived on the same ground we walk on today!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this massive printable pack containing over 75 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on thirteen different dinosaurs. These are great for a dinosaur theme, extra practice, summer learning, seat work, centers in classrooms, and a variety of other supplemental uses.
Free Dinosaur Printables
Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. Use with crayons, markers, or colored pencils. Other hands-on activities will require playdough or pom poms to mark the answers.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Free Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Dinosaurs – Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Dinosaur Printables Free
Some of the dinosaurs included in this pack are: Allosaurus, Ankylosaurs, Brachiosaurus, Ichthyosaurus, Iguanodon, Pterodactyl, Plesiosaurus, Saurolophus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex (T rex), velociraptor, and groups of dinosaurs.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Free Printable Dinosaur Worksheets
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a dinosaur or a farm animal? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
You may also like:
- FUN Dinosaur Science Play
- Dinosaur Theme
- Dinosaur Addition within Ten Frame
- Helpful Dinosaur Information Cards
- Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- FREE Dinosaur Math Worksheets
- Count and Clip Dinosaur Cards
- Dinosaur Math Game for Prek
- Themes: Dinosaur Unit for Elementary Kids
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Themed Worksheets
- Dinosaur Themed Worksheets
- Beach Themed Worksheets
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- Camping Themed Worksheets
- Farm Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Download Dinosaur Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!