Take a trip back in time with this fabulous Dinosaur Printable Pack. Perfect for the little ones who love these ferocious creatures, this pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities that will be enjoyed by all.
Dinosaur Printable Pack
This massive printable pack contains over 75 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on thirteen different dinosaurs. Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. Other hands-on activities will require playdough or pom poms to mark the answers. All the activities in this printable pack are:
Alphabet Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Free Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Dinosaurs – Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Literacy Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Kindergarten Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a dinosaur or a farm animal? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
You may also like:
- FUN Dinosaur Science Play
- Complete Dinosaur Theme
- Helpful Dinosaur Information Cards
- Printable Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- FREE Dinosaur Math Worksheets
- Count and Clip Dinosaur Cards
- Themes: Dinosaur Unit for Elementary Kids
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Math: Dinosaur Addition with Ten Frame
Download Dinosaur Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!