Ordinal Numbers Game
This ordinal numbers activities for kindergarten comes in color to keep preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students as they learn number order words. Simply print the ordinal number printables and follow the simple directions to play this ordinal number game. Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a camp – you will love these game pages, which children of most ages from kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade and above will love to complete! This game would also be great used as part of a math or counting unit.
Ordinal numbers printable
Ordinal numbers interactive game
After printing out all of the pages, I recommend laminating the game board for durability.
There are eight game cards per letter size page which will need to be cut out. These could also be laminated for durability. There are a total of 40 different game cards.
Ordinal numbers online games
To play the game, children will need a counter or game piece as well as a die. The cards will need to be shuffled and placed face down next to the game board.
After placing their piece on the start square, the first player rolls the die.
They then take the top card from the pile and look at the picture. They will need to correctly answer the correct ordinal number of where the arrow is pointing.
If they answer correctly, they move the amount of spaces that they rolled on the die. If they don’t answer correctly, they stay where they are and wait for their next turn.
Ordinal numbers Kindergarten
Player two, then has their go. The winner is the player that reaches the finish square first.
Use this ordinal numbers lesson plan with children will love working on their ordinal numbers from first to fifth with this fun and free printable board game.
Ordinal Numbers Printables
- FREE Printable Ordinal Numbers Worksheet 1-10
- Cute Ordinal Number Worksheet Coloring Page
- Ordinal Numbers Printable Reader
- Printable Ordinal Number Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Free Printable Puzzles Ordinal Number Activities
- Ordinal Numbers Kindergarten Math Game 1-5
- Printable Ordinal Numbers Games 1-10
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Dog and Bone Addition Activity for Kindergarten
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste
Ordinal numbers game printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only. To share please share a link to this post for others to grab their own copy. Your frequent visits keep our resrouces FREE =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!