This clever spring math activity for Kindergartners uses our free bunny printable and dice. Simply roll, fill in, and solve the addition math puzzles! This bunny math is perfect for spring themes, extra practice for Kindergarten, or math centers too.
Addition math puzzles
This fun addition to 10 bunny or Easter basket addition mat is a fun way to get your kids to learn their addition facts. This addition mat includes two baskets where the students would roll the die then place that many pom poms (as Easter eggs) or play dough in each basket for the kids to practice one to one correspondence skills. Adding within 10 is an important skills for your students to learn as they build on their addition skills.
- Print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE(use card stock or laminate the pages)
- Prepare some dice.
- Store the mini erasers or the pom poms in a bag.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
Kindergarten spring math worksheets
I like to get the students familiar with equations as early as possible. With mats like these, it helps them identify the relationship between the numbers and the items. Eventually, they will be able to make the link that adding up the two digits will give us a sum of the items. With these mats, it makes it super easy to introduce this concept to young kids.
- Have the students roll the die and then count the numbers they have. They will place the two die on each box.
- The kids add pom poms to correspond to each basket on the mat to show their numbers.
- They then write the equation at the bottom of the mat.
- They will work out the sum and then add that number on the equation too. After this, they will place the pom poms in each basket making sure they correspond to the numbers they rolled.
- You can use the mat as a stand alone and write the numbers below and have the kids building their equations with play dough that way too!
- How to Plant a Seed Step by Step Worksheet
- Printable Spring Kit Skip Counting Craft
- Gardening Worksheets pdf
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Huge Rainbow Worksheets set for pre-k and kindergartners
- Lots of Insect Worksheets for kindergarten and preschoolers
- Seed find the letter worksheets
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for spring
- Flower Sight Word Maze
- Free Food Coloring FLower Experiment Worksheet
- April Crafts for Kids
- Printable Flower Shape Craft
- Parts of a Plant Worksheet
- Bubble Word Family Activity
- Spring Emergent Reader for Kindergarten
- Flower Number Name Puzzle
- Raindrop Alphabet Matching Game for springtime
- Free Spring Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Butterfly Math Activities for Kindergarten
- Seeds Make 10 Addition Printable Games
- Frog Life Cycle Worksheets
- Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flower Craft
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN! Printable Pattern Worksheets build sequencing skills and lay the groundwork for these addition printables. Write the Missing Number Worksheets are also great for building this math foundation.
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Fish Kindergarten Addition Puzzles Activity
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Spring Math for Kindergarten
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!