These super cute, free printable Thanksgiving Math Worksheets are a fun way for kindergarten and first grade students to practice addition within 10. This turkey math activity has children complete the sum equations by using scissors and glue to finish the free cut and paste worksheets. Use these for a turkey theme, Thanksgiving them, or fall theme in November.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
Make practicing addition within 20 fun with these fun, cut and paste printables. Simply print the Thanksgiving Math Worksheets to make math fun in October and November with these build a turkey cut and paste worksheets. Children will solve the equations, complete the turkeys, and have fun practicing adding numbers up to 20. Use this grade 1 or kindergarten math activity as extra practice, classroom math centers, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Thanksgiving worksheets free
These super cute, NO PREP, thanksgiving worksheets will help children practice addition in November. Simply print the page in black and white. We made them in blackline to save you on printer ink costs.
Thanksgiving math activities
In this super cute turkey math activity perfect kids will color the turkey bodies and feathers with crayons, markers or colored pencils. Next, they will cut out the feathers at the bottom of the free thanksgiving worksheet page.
HINT: This activity is not only great math practice, but good for scissor practice and working hand strengthening hand muscles and fine motor skills too!
Free Thanksgiving Worksheets
Next students will add up the two numbers on the feather and paste the feather on the turkey body with sum number. Continue until all the feathers on the page have been glued onto turkeys.
This is such a fun cut and paste activity for kindergartners and first graders to practice addition with a fun Thanksgiving themed activity.
Each turkey has grey and black feather spaces. The black indicate the number of feathers the turkey should have glued on. Once all the feathers had been glued on I like to have my students use a calculator to check their answers and re position any feathers that are incorrect (like the above 2 + 8). Then they can color the remaining feather spots if they like.
- Turkey Coloring Pages for kids to learn colors
- Turkey Word Family Sort – fun, hands on literacy activity for early learners
- Color Matching Activity using Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Fun Thanksgiving BINGO Game
- Printable Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Math Craft
- Sorting Turkey Feathers Colors Activity
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Fun Turkey Spin and Cover Game
- Thanksgiving Turkey Sight Word Mat
- Alphabet Turkeys
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Turkey Math Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!