Are you interested in teaching your children ASL Sign Langauge? This FREE sign language printable will help you learn the alphabet with ease! Simply print the asl alphabet printable and cut apart the flashcards to practice forming the letters with your hands. When you are ready to see what you have learned and test yourself, use the blank sign language alphabet printable. This
ASL alphabet printable
Embark on a journey into the world of sign language with our Sign Language Printable! This educational resource is designed to help children learn the alphabet using sign language. With an asl alphabet printables there is a chart, flashcards featuring both the sign image and corresponding letter, and additional flashcards with just the sign image, learning sign language has never been more fun and accessible!
***Plus don’t miss our cute, FREE asl flashcards with common words and abc lettesr
Sign language printable
ASL alphabet chart printable
- Print out the asl printable
- Start by introducing the alphabet chart to your child. Explain that each letter corresponds to a specific sign in sign language.
- Use the flashcards with the sign image and corresponding letter to practice recognizing and memorizing the signs. Show each flashcard to your child, demonstrate the sign, and encourage them to imitate the sign along with you.
- Once your child becomes familiar with the signs, use the flashcards with only the sign image to test their knowledge. Show them a flashcard and ask them to perform the corresponding sign without the visual aid of the letter.
Sign language alphabet printable
- Promotes language learning: Learning sign language enhances communication skills and provides an alternative means of expressing oneself.
- Cultivates empathy and inclusivity: Learning sign language encourages understanding and appreciation for different forms of communication, fostering empathy and inclusivity.
- Boosts cognitive development: Engaging with sign language stimulates cognitive processes such as memory, coordination, and visual-spatial skills.
- Expands cultural awareness: Exploring sign language exposes children to different cultures and promotes cultural diversity.
Sign language worksheets
- Family learning activity: Use the printable as a family learning tool, practicing sign language together and fostering a supportive and inclusive family environment.
With our Sign Language Printable, children can embark on a journey of communication and inclusivity as they learn the alphabet in sign language.
free printable worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more kindergarten worksheets? We have over 100,000 to choose from!
- All About Me Kindergarten Worksheets, Summer Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Cute Animal Kindergarten Worksheets or See Kindergarten Worksheets by THEME
- Days of the Week Kindergarten Worksheets or Big, Bigger, Biggest Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets, Panda Kindergarten Worksheets, or Free Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Teen Number 11-19 Kindergarten Worksheets or Animals and their Babies Kindergarten Worksheets
- Follow Directions Worksheets and Free printable Months of the Year Worksheets
- Color Changing Flowers Plant Experiments or Pretty Density for Kids Experiment
- Dinosaur fossil activities for kids with free printables or EASY Grow celery in water experiment for kids
- How lungs work for kids with simple paper bag project or Cool Tomato Battery project
- Epic Watermelon Slime Recipe – super puffy! or You’ve got to try this simple Ketchup volcano
- Ice Cream volcano – the coolest summer experiments or Grow a Rainbow capillary action experiment
- Simple Water xylophone experiment or Delightful Slime Pumpkin Activities
- Skittle Turkey Activities learning about diffusion or Edible Three Types of Rocks Activities
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids or Free Printable Lowercase letter crafts
- Stunning Shaving Cream Fireworks craft project or Spring Delphinium Flower Crafts
- Match the color Kite activity with free printable template or Super soft playdough recipe
- Pretty DIY Maracas for kids, Outrageously fun Balloon Painting, or Free Wild Animal Finger Puppets Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!