These free Days of the Week Worksheets are a great way for children to practice and improve their reading and writing skills while learning the days of the week. These days of the week printables are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Print the pdf file with the days of the week worksheet for kindergarten.
Days of the Week Worksheets
Use these free, printable worksheets to practice and improve reading comprehension, vocabulary, days of the week order and writing. As they read and complete these Days of the Week Worksheets, they will be working on improving their fine motor skills as well. These are all important skills that they will need later in life. These simple, yet thorough days of the week worksheets pdf are a wonderful tool for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to help improve their memory of the order of the days of the week.
In this pack there are six different activities that will encourage children to learn and remember the days of the week. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this handy free kindergarten worksheets. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your kindergarten homeschool curriculum.
Days of the week printables
Teaching days of the week worksheet
Some of the pages include strips that need to be cut out and then pasted in the correct position, while others include writing skills.
- The first activity is labelling the spine of books in the correct order of the days of the week. They will need to cut out the days and paste them on. There are two sets of days of the week labels that they can choose from. If the book spine page is laminated, children could then place the labels on in the correct order. For younger children, place a velcro dot on the back of the week day label and a dot in the middle of the box on the book spines.
- The second activity can be used the same way if laminated. This time, there are six different trains – 3 per page. On the first carriage of the trains is the day of the week. Children will need to cut and paste the days of the week in order after this one.
Days of the week worksheet for kindergarten
- The third activity is a list of the days of the week which children will need to trace. This could be used as a full page, or each strip could be cut out and laminated and written on with a dry erase marker.
- As part of the fourth activity, children will need to unscramble the days of the week, writing the names in order in the box below.
- The fifth activity is a word search where children will find the names of the days of the week.
- In the last activity, the vowels are missing from the days of the week. Children will need to complete the spelling of the days by writing in the correct vowels.
Calendar Printables for Kids
Looking for more calendar for kids to make learning about the days, months, and seasons of a year FUN for kids? Check out these free printable calendars resources:
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables – cut and paste to make a flip book
- Super Cute Days of the Week Worksheet Pack
- More FREE Days of the Week Worksheets with clever, engaging, and NO PREP activities
- Gumball Days of the Week Printables
- FREE Days of the Week Printables Book
- Sequencing Sticks Months of the Year Activities
- Season Spin and Free printable seasons worksheets (great for helping kid visualize how the days are in the months in the seasons)
- Spanish Days of the Week
- Free printable Daily Calendar Worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Free Printable Girl Superhero Calendar
- Superhero Calendar
- Disney Printable Calendar 2021
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars 2021
- Star Wars Calendar 2021 Printable
- Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Free Kindergarten Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Days of the Week Printables
- Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
- Learn the Days of the week printable
- Grab this ABC coloring book free pack foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
Days of the week worksheets pdf
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!