Fall is almost here! Can you smell the pumpkin spice in the air? Perhaps the leaves are starting to fall and the air is getting crispier… Let the fun Fall learning begin! Start with this fun Fall colors board game to practice color recognition! This Game about Colors is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students.
Game about Colors
At the beginning of the new school year, it is always a good idea to review previously acquired knowledge to see if a child retained that knowledge. If not, plan to revisit it again until they are comfortable telling you their colors. A fun way to review colors is through a fun, educational game like this Fall Game about Colors. This autumn colors board game is perfect for learning colors with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep, free educational game for children.
Learning Colors Game
Printable Fall Game
All players start at the START space. (The number of players is not limited.) Each player takes a turn to roll a die. Move that number of spaces. Play the board game in these different ways to qualify to roll the next turn:
1) Say the colors name. 2) Find an object in the room with that color. 3) Draw a picture using that color.
Are you going to take the chance to take the “long” way around to see if you are lucky enough to fall onto the “Bonus Throw” space? If a player lands on the “Bonus Throw” space, the die can be rolled again. The first player at the space WIN, wins the game!
Kindergarten Fall Learning
With this game, you can see if your children/students can recognize colors and recall the names of colors. Vocabulary, pronunciation and language skills also develop through this game. As well as practicing turn-taking and social skills.
Playing in the way(number 2 as listed above) to collect objects of that color, brings in kinesthetic learning opportunities and drawing with that color(number 3) develops creativity too! Not to mention how fun all of these ways are!
Have great fun revising colors- and developing all kinds of skills, while playing our Fall colors board game!
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Download Printable Color Game for Kids
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!