Looking for a fun, hands on activity for kids to practice matching colors? You will love this free printable pearl Color Matching Activity that is perfect center for preschool and kindergarten.
Color Activities for Kids
- Sandcastle Color Matching Activity
- Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Chameleon Color Worksheets
- Spring Bingo Marker Color Word Worksheets
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
Pearl Color Matching Activity
First, print the colored oysters on cardstock or laminate for durability. Next, cut apart on the dotted lines.
Set out pom poms along with the colored cards and you are ready for a fun Color Matching Activity.
Kids will have fun matching the colors of the pom poms to the same colored oyster shell. Make sure to tell them the name of the color and have them repeat it so they learn the colors as they go.
This includes the following colors:
- pink (2 tones)
- green (2 tones)
- blue (2 tones)
Color Books or Kids
Download Pearl Color Matching Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!