These super cute chameleon themed Learning Colors Worksheets are a great way for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids to learn pink, blue, green, purple, red, orange and yellow.
Learning Colors Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy, no prep kindergarten worksheets. Also included in this pack are some fingerprint mats that can be used in the following multiple ways:
- Add a drop of each color paint to a separate plate, then dab your finger into the paint and onto the white dot on the mat.
- Add a drop of each color paint to a separate plate, then dab a q-tip into the paint and onto the white dot onto the mat.
- Use a crayon or marker to color in the dots on the mat.
- Laminate the mats and use a different color dry erase marker to color in the dots.
Super cute, free printable color worksheets for preschool and kindergarten to practice math, literacy, colors, shapes, and other skills.
•Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Free Color Worksheets
Included in these free worksheets are adorable chameleons in green, red, orange, purple, yellow, blue, and more.
•Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Chameleon’s Colors Activities
Chameleon Worksheets Kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!