Children will have fun learning about eleven different mammals as they practice math and literacy skills with these free printable mammals worksheet. In these themed worksheets they will learn about mammals for kids including camels that live in hot areas, bats that live in caves and fly in the air, whales that live in the ocean and cows and horses that live on the land. Use these mammals worksheet kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first grade students. SImply download pdf file with free mammal worksheets and you are ready to have fun learning about mammals for kids.
This 78-page Mammals worksheet Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The mammal animal activities in this free mammal worksheets pack is perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. These are such a fun science for kids activity to introduce amazing mammals!
Free mammal worksheets
Mammals worksheet kindergarten
THere are so many different activities for kids learning about mammals with these mammals worksheet for kindergarten. They will learn about bat, cat, camerl, cow, elelphant, horse, humans, kangaroo, monkey, seals, whales, giraffees, and more while practicing a variety of skills.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Mammals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
In this huge pack of mammals worksheets, there are lots of mammal activities for kindergarten including tracing numbers, lettesr, colors, skips counting, shapes, size squencing, cut and paste worskheets and os many more!
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a mammal or a reptile? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Look for more animal themed activites? You will love these free printable ideas:
- Animal Uppercase Letter Tracing
- Super cute, Free Printable Animal Masks Templates Masks for kids
- Animal Activities for Kids with Animal Cookies
- Forest Animal Printable Finger Puppets
- Free Animal Classifications Worksheet to turn into FUN Cootie Catchers
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – LOTS of choices inlcluding simple picture clues for young kids and more complex animal classification, biomes, endangered threat, etc
- Animal Activity – Spelling animal names with magentic letters and printable
- Animal Classification Worksheet to cut & paste
- Safari Animal Game Count to 30
- Animal Connect the Dots Printable
- Free Woodland Animal Matching Game
- Hibernation Worksheet – Learn about these fascinating animals from around the world that hibernate during the cold winter months
- Endangered Animals Worksheet – Children will love learning about these fascinating animals from around the world that are sadly endangered animals
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 pages organized into 7 lessons to study aquatic animals using easy-to-understand text, hands-on science experiments, fun worksheets, and more with K-8th grade students.
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids w/ Free Templates
- Animals and their Babies Matching Game
- Animal Homes for Kids Clip Cards
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Free Printable Nocturnal Animal Games
- Zoo Animal Math Worksheets to work on Number Sense
- Animals and their Young Ones Worksheet
- Free Zoo Animal Report Templates for all ages from Toddler, preschool to elementary age students too
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheet – several leveral to choose from toddler, prek, elementary and middle school
- Animal Habitats for Kids with Animal Cookies
- Silly Animals and their Animal Habitats Worksheet
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets to complete with circle stickers
- Fun-to-Color and Educational Biomes Coloring Pages
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension about Animals for Grade 1 and Kindergarten
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets
Animals for Kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts arranged by type of animals
- Nocturnal Animals Worksheet – Learn about nocturnal animals with this huge pack
- Forest Animals Themed Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Themed Worksheets
- Desert Animals Themed Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Kids
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Life CYcle of a Bee Worksheet
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet
- Hatching Butterflies with Free Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet and observation journal
- Life Cycles Worksheets – a growing collection with over 20 different animals to explore from penguins to sunflowers, salmon, butterfly, and more!
- Free Printable Animal Habitat Game with colorful pictures, facts, and gameboard
- Animal I Spy Printables
- Life Cycle of a Bunny Worksheet
- Shark Printables Reader to learn about sharks for kids
- Zoo Animal Color by Number Worksheet
Download Mammals Printable Pack
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!