Puerto Rico you lovely island…..children will be fascinated to learn about the rich history, beautiful wildlife, and the cool fort as they explore this Caribbean Island with these free printable Puerto Rico Coloring Pages for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Simply print puerto rico worksheets and you are ready to read, color, and learn!
Puerto Rico Coloring Pages
Whether you’ve had the chance to explore the lush rainforest, stroll the charming cobble streets of San Juan, explore the historic Castillo San Felipe de Morro (don’t miss the dungeon), or bask in the warm Caribbean sun on one of their many scenic beaches – you will agree that this interesting country is one worth exploring. Lucky for us Americans, Puerto Rico is a US Territory and therefore a quick airplane or cruise boat away!
Have you seen our growing number of country coloring pages – we have over 20 already for you to teach your child about countries around the world and geography. They are a great way for young children to learn about landmarks, animals and food from countries around the world. Plus, don’t miss our huge collection of over 1000 pages of free coloring pages by theme!
Puerto Rico Worksheets
Puerto Rico Coloring Page
Set out the free coloring sheets with crayons, colored, pencils or markers for your child to decorate while learning about major sites and landmarks of this tropical destination!
Use this activity to supplement your study of Geography, history, united states of America, or preparation for a southern Caribbean cruise vacation. There are so many wonderful ways to use this whether you are a parent planning a family trip, teacher working on a lesson about other countries, or homeschoolers learning about nations around the world – I know you’ll love this no prep, easy country activity.
Puerto Rico for Kids
Learning about different cultures and ways of life can be fun with this Puerto Rico Coloring page. They are a great way for young children in the toddlers, kindergarteners, preschoolers and grade 1 age bracket to learn about landmarks, animals and food that are found in Puerto Rico. They will also learn about the flag of Puerto Rico, the location of Puerto Rico, and the famous animals in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Printables
In this pack, there are two coloring pages. One of these pages contains the names of the images, while the other one doesn’t. While decorating these pages, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of Puerto Rico
- the flag of Puerto Rico
- stripe-headed tanager
- Flor de Maga
- Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery
- coquí (it’s not poisonous)
- parrot called cotorra puertorriqueña
- Capilla del Santo Cristo
- Pina colada
- Puerto Rico houses
Geography for Kids
Looking for more resources and free worksheets to teach students about geography for kids? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games:
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
Country Coloring Pages
- Spain Coloring Pages
- France Coloring Pages
- Saudi Arabia Coloring Pages for kids
- Philippines Coloring Pages
- Iran Coloring Pages
- Israel Coloring Pages
- FREE Printable Netherlands Coloring Pages for Kids
- Argentina Coloring Pages
- Kenya Coloring Pages
- China Coloring Pages
- Russia Coloring Pages
- Germany Coloring Pages
- Italy Coloring Pages
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Puerto rico flag coloring page
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Hello, this a very nice document, but it has some errors:
-Chévere means good, something or someone cool or nice
-the frog if called coquí (it’s not poisonous)
-we don’t have toucans
-our parrot is called cotorra puertorriqueña
-the flower is called flor the maga (not mara)
Thanks for the information! No matter how good your sources are, they are never as good as a local! I’ve updated the file. Thanks again!
Happy to help!