These fun Bee Counting 1-12 are a fun math resource for helping the little ones that are learning to count 1 – 12.
Kindergarten Numbers Practice
- Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Ice Cream Counting Cards
- Flowers Missing Numbers
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- 39 Counting Activities for Kids
- Fall Worksheets 1-5
- Monster Count to 10 Matching Game
- Zoo Animals Count to 10 Reader
- Trace & Erase Numbers 1-20
- Flower Number Names Puzzles
See all our Kindergarten Counting Activities
Bee Counting 1-12
This 40-page Bee Counting 1-12 Pack includes a variety of activities in color AND black and white:
Bee Counting 1-12 Three Part Cards
The three part cards go from number 1 through to number 12. With numerous uses, these cards can be used many times over. I recommend laminating them to keep them from tearing from use. Some uses for these cards:
- Print out two copies to play the memory game or snap
- Use as counting cards, placing them in order from smallest to largest or largest to smallest
- Matching the smaller cards to the full card
- Skip counting practice – such as counting in 2’s and 3’s
- Adding / subtraction practice for those just starting – for example place the number 1 and 3 cards out and encourage your child to add the numbers together and find the card with the answer on it
Count and Clip Cards
I find count and clip cards last longer if they are laminated. Have your child clip a paperclip or peg onto the correct answer. Not only are they learning their math but are also practicing their fine motor skills. They could also place pom poms or lollies onto the correct answer.
These adding strips include basic sums for children just learning to add. Again, they can cut and paste the answer in the square provide or they could practice their handwriting skills and write in the correct answer. If they want they can write in the answer and then paste the correct answer on top.
Counting strips are a great way for children to learn to count. By cutting and pasting the answer in the square provided, the child is not only learning to count, but they are also practicing their scissor and pasting skills.
You could print out two copies and have your child cut and paste the answers on one copy and they could write the answer in the square on the second copy.
Also in this pack, I have included a black and white version as well as a color, so if your child enjoys coloring in they can color in the bees as they count them.
Bee Books for Kids
Download Bee Counting 1-12
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!