Celebrate our amazing pollinators the bees with a fun bee math activity perfect for your bee theme, spring theme, or summer theme learning. These bee worksheets are a fun way to work on counting 1-12 with number 1-12 worksheets. This spring math is fun for prsechool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply print pdf file with bee printables and you are ready to play and learn with this bee activity for preschoolers.
free printable numbers 1-12
This 40+ page Bee Counting math is a fun way for children to work on counting to 12 The number 1-12 worksheets include a variety of activities in color AND black and white. These bee worksheets make such a fun bee activities for preschoolers and kindergartners working on counting while having fun with a spring activity for kids.
printable numbers 1-12
<<. The bee printables pdf file will open in a new window for you to save the freebie and print the template.
numbers 1-12 worksheet
The three part cards go from number 1 through to number 12. With numerous uses, these cards can be used many times over. I recommend laminating them to keep them from tearing from use. Some uses for these cards:
- Print out two copies to play the memory game or snap
- Use as counting cards, placing them in order from smallest to largest or largest to smallest
- Matching the smaller cards to the full card
- Skip counting practice – such as counting in 2’s and 3’s
- Adding / subtraction practice for those just starting – for example place the number 1 and 3 cards out and encourage your child to add the numbers together and find the card with the answer on it
numbers 1-12 printable
I find count and clip cards last longer if they are laminated. Have your child clip a paperclip or peg onto the correct answer. Not only are they learning their math but are also practicing their fine motor skills. They could also place pom poms or lollies onto the correct answer.
These adding strips include basic sums for children just learning to add. Again, they can cut and paste the answer in the square provide or they could practice their handwriting skills and write in the correct answer. If they want they can write in the answer and then paste the correct answer on top.
Bee activities for preschoolers
Counting strips are a great way for children to learn to count. By cutting and pasting the answer in the square provided, the child is not only learning to count, but they are also practicing their scissor and pasting skills.
You could print out two copies and have your child cut and paste the answers on one copy and they could write the answer in the square on the second copy.
Also in this pack, I have included a black and white version as well as a color, so if your child enjoys coloring in they can color in the bees as they count them.
- Bee Counting Game
- National Honey Bee Day Activities for August 17th
- B is for Bee Handprint art
- Bee Number 1-12 Worksheets
- Sorting letters with curves and no curves Bee Activity for Preschoolers
- Sorinting bees – Bee Printable Visual Discrimination
- Ten Frame Bee Math
- Bee Theme for Preschoolers
- Rhyming Match Beehive Jive
- Potato Stamped Bumble Bee Craft
- Letter B Printable Weekly Theme for Preschoolers
Bee Books for Kids
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Printables
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Bee Counting 1-12
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!