Check out the next in the Alphabet Handprint Art Series is the letter B! This week we are sharing a B is for Bee handprint art! This craft is great for kindergartners as they learn the letter B. Don’t forget to print the free letter B worskheets to go along with it for more fun letter practice!
B is for Bee
This craft uses jut a few colors of paint and supplies to make an adorable bee handprint. The kids think it’s a lot of fun to see how their handprint can look like a bee! After placing their handprint onto the paper, they can make wings and decorate how they would like.
- Letter “B” is for Bee printable
- yellow paint
- black paint
- white paint
- paint brush
Bee Handprint Art
First, print the printable to go along with this craft. We like to practice the letter on the first page before making our handprint.
Make stripes with paint on the palm and fingers. Start with the “head” at the base of the hand and make it black, alternating between yellow and black to make stripes. End with some black paint on the longest finger which will be the bee’s stinger.
Press down firmly to make a handprint in the center of the paper. Lift up to reveal the bee’s body!
Now it’s time to add some wings and a stinger to the bee. To make the wings, paint a sideways letter “B” shape on top of the bee’s body using black paint. Repeat using white paint over the black paint to make the second set of wings. Next, make a pointed stinger at the end of the bee with black paint. Now your bee is complete!
FREE Letter B Worksheets
While your B is for Bee alphabet craft is drying, complete the free Letter B worksheets for more letter B practice!
Bee Activities for Kids
- Bee Counting Game
- National Honey Bee Day Activities for August 17th
- B is for Bee Handprint art
- Bee Number 1-12 Worksheets
- Sorting letters with curves and no curves Bee Activity for Preschoolers
- Sorinting bees – Bee Printable Visual Discrimination
- Ten Frame Bee Math
- Bee Theme for Preschoolers
- Rhyming Match Beehive Jive
- Potato Stamped Bumble Bee Craft
- Letter B Printable Weekly Theme for Preschoolers
More Cut Alphabet Handprint Crafts
- U is for Umbrella
- V is for Volcano
- T is for Tree
- G is for Grapes
- X is for Xray
- Z is for Zebra
- Y is for Yak
Download Letter B Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!