The weather is getting warmer, the flowers are blooming, it’s time to get creative with these fun June crafts! These June crafts for kids include lots of summer crafts for kids such as ice cream crafts, sun crafts, beach crafts, flower, crafts, fathers day crafts, and more june craft ideas! These are such creative june crafts for preschoolers, kindergartners, toddlers, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
These fun June crafts for kids are the perfect way to celebrate the start of summer! Whether you have finished up your learning for the year already, or you homeschool year round, there are lots of ideas here to get the kids creating with June crafts. Learn about the beach and sea with some themed craft ideas, craft an amazing Fathers Day gift, or make some ‘delicious’ ice cream themed crafts. There are lots of june crafts for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too! Which craft for June will you try first!
We have lots of creative beach crafts for kids includin jely fish, fish, tide pool art, cute narwhal dea and more!
- Paper Plate Fish from Easy Peasy and Fun. This bright and colorful paper play fish would look great as a mobile, and there is a step by step video to help you make it.
- Mini Mason Jar Aquarium from A Little Claireification. These cute little aquariums would make a lovely gift for a friend, or just a fun summer craft to enjoy.
- Cardboard Tube Jelly Fish Craft from Buggy and Buddy. Start collecting cardboard tubes so you can make these fun hanging jellyfish!
- Egg Carton Narwhal from Schooling a Monkey. Isn’t this the most adorable little narwhal you’ve ever seen?!? And he’s easy to make with the step by step instructions!
- Tide Pool Art for Kids from Buggy and Buddy. This is such a creative project, and it’s a perfect way to document learning after a trip to the beach, or researching rock pools.
- Watercolor Jellyfish Craft from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. This is a fabulous hands on sea-themed craft that is perfect for toddlers to make.
- Pet Fish Rocks from Glued to My Crafts. I love this twist on the regular ‘pet rock’ idea. I bet your kids will love making lots of these!
- Seashell Turtle craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. This little turtle is adorable and really easy to make.
- Shark Suncatcher from Buggy and Buddy. This suncatcher looks just like an underwater scene, it’s so cool!
Fathers Day Crafts
Celebrate Dad with these cute Father’s Day Crafts for Dad!
- DIY Fathers Day Card from Homeschool Preschool This Fathers Day card is so cute! There is a free template to print so it’s easy for the kids to make too!
- Fathers Day Owl Card from I Heart Crafty Things. This owl card is so adorable! You have to make this cute DIY card!
- Flying Superhero Fathers Day Craft from Kids Craft Room. This Father’s Day craft is for anyone who thinks their dad is a superhero! There’s a free printable too so all ages can make this cute craft.
- Bow Tie Shirt Fathers Day Card from Easy Peasy and Fun. This is such a cute idea for a Fathers Day card!
- Dad Rocks Fathers Day Gift from Non-Toy Gifts. Such a clever and cute Father’s Day craft that you can turn into a card!
- Trophy Fathers Day Craft from 123Homeschool4me. If you’ve got the best Dad in the world, you need to make him this trophy!
Ice Cream Crafts
- Paper Mache Ice Cream Sundaes from Art Bar. These look like so much fun to make! There is even instructions to make your own cardboard sundae dish!
- Paper Bowl Icecream Craft from Crafts on Sea. These icecreams look good enough to eat! I especially love the cherry on top!
- Ice Cream Corner Bookmarks from Red Ted Art. These little bookmarks are adorable, and useful! There is a video to show you step by step instructions to make one.
- Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cone Craft from Crafty Morning. This homemade puffy paint really does look like ice cream!
- Cupcake Liner Ice Cream Cone Kids Craft from I Heart Crafty Things. This fun ice cream craft combines cutting, printing and collage.
- Recycled CD Ice cream from Glued to My Crafts. What a clever way to use old CDs to make a fun craft!
June Crafts For Kids
- Paper Plate Sun Summer Sewing Craft from I Heart Craft Things. This bright and happy sun craft will also work on fine motor and coordination skills.
- Butterfly Paper Garland from My Poppet Makes. This folded paper butterfly garland is so pretty, and a great way to decorate for a summer party.
- Toilet Roll Handprint Butterfly from Messy Little Monsters. This fun handprint craft is a great one for toddlers to help make.
- Sun Sun-catcher from Rainy Day Mum. What a bright and happy way to celebrate sunshine!
- Paper Roll Flowers and Butterfly from The Best Ideas for Kids. You could make a whole summer garden with these gorgeous flowers and butterflies.
- Easy Felt Flowers from Rhythms of Play. There is no sewing required to make these bright, colorful flowers. Make a whole bunch!
- Popsicle Stick Butterfly from I Heart Crafty Things. I love this butterflies colourful wings!
- Coffee Filter Butterflies from Fireflies and Mudpies. These butterflies are so pretty, I’d love to make a whole lot of them to hang around the house.
- Strawberry Hand Art – nothing says June like lots of fresh, succulent strawberries! Kids will love making this no-mess strawberry craft with their own two hands
June Craft Ideas
You’ll be busy all month making these 30 fun June crafts for kids!
Looking for more fun craft projects? Try these:
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
- First Day of Summer Printable Hat
- Watermelon Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Practice making letters with this hands-on Watermelon Printables
- Count to 20 with these Watermelon Summer Playdough Mats
- Smore Skip Counting Activity
- Count to 10 Vegetable Printables
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheets
- Zoo Animal Worksheets
- Summer Maze Kindergarten Sight Word Worksheets
- Summer Counting Clip Cards
- Printable Summer Math Worksheets
- Grab these Summer Free Printable Bookmarks and a book off our Kindergarten Book List
- Bee Ten frame addition worksheets pdf
- Grill and Count Summer Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Counting to 20 Activity
- Free Bubble Word Family Activity
- Pirate Number Sense Game
- Ice Cream Pattern Activity for Kindergarten
- I Spy Ice Cream Printables
- Hot Dogs Number Words Activity
- Fishing Math Craft is a fun Number Bond Activities
- Practice writing with these summer writing prompts for kindergarten worksheets or Build and Write Lego Writing Promtps
- Practice Tracing Letters with this summer themed Ice Cream Printables
- Work on phonics skills with these Beginning Sound Activities for summer
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Practice counting and tracing with these cute Sandcastle Summer Worksheets
- Surfboard Opposite Puzzles
- Camping Worksheets to work on math and literacy skills with kindergartners
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Garden Seeds Adding to 10 – Addition Activities for Kindergarten
- Summer Kindergarten Worksheets to work on math
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Matching Game
- Pool Summer Counting Count and Trace Activity for Numbers 1-20
- Practice letter tracing on these cheery summer tracing worksheets
- Summer Color by Number Worksheets
Summer Activities for Kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Fun Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
- Amazing Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Bubble Painting
- 2 Ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Marshmallow Shooter STEM Activity
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Stunning Coloring Flower Science Experiment
- 107 Summer Activities for Kids