These fun addition bunny or Easter themed addition puzzles are a fun way to get your kids to learn their addition facts. These bunny addition puzzles include the equation and the matching puzzle piece. Adding within 10 is an important skill for your students to learn as they build on their addition skills.
Addition math puzzles
This clever spring math activity for Kindergartners uses our free bunny printable and dice. Simply roll, fill in, and solve the addition math puzzles! This bunny math is perfect for spring themes, extra practice for Kindergarten, or math centers too.
- Download the bunny puzzle cards below.
- Print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE(use card stock or laminate the pages)
- Cut the cards out.
- Be sure to cut along the puzzle cards to create the puzzles
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
I like to get the students familiar with equations as early as possible. With puzzles like these, it helps them identify the relationship between the numbers and the items. Eventually, they will be able to make the link that adding up the two digits will give us a sum of the items. With these puzzles, it makes it super easy to introduce this concept to young kids.
Bunny Addition Puzzles
- Stack the puzzle cards in one pile. Show the students how to match each equation with its sum in the cards to make the set of bunnies.
- The kids will pick a puzzle card and read the numbers on the equation then add up the numbers (most kids will use their hands to add them up at this stage). They will be able to add the matching puzzle piece with the sum to build and match their puzzles.
- They then look for the number sum with the matching puzzle piece and build their puzzle.
- I use play dough in this step: have the kids pretend that the balls they will make are ‘bunnies’ and they have to build their equation on the mat.
- You can use these puzzles in black and white or in full color.
- How to Plant a Seed Step by Step Worksheet
- Printable Spring Kit Skip Counting Craft
- Gardening Worksheets pdf
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Huge Rainbow Worksheets set for pre-k and kindergartners
- Lots of Insect Worksheets for kindergarten and preschoolers
- Seed find the letter worksheets
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for spring
- Flower Sight Word Maze
- Free Food Coloring FLower Experiment Worksheet
- April Crafts for Kids
- Printable Flower Shape Craft
- Parts of a Plant Worksheet
- Bubble Word Family Activity
- Spring Emergent Reader for Kindergarten
- Flower Number Name Puzzle
- Raindrop Alphabet Matching Game for springtime
- Free Spring Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Butterfly Math Activities for Kindergarten
- Seeds Make 10 Addition Printable Games
- Frog Life Cycle Worksheets
- Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flower Craft
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN! Printable Pattern Worksheets build sequencing skills and lay the groundwork for these addition printables. Write the Missing Number Worksheets are also great for building this math foundation.
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Fish Kindergarten Addition Puzzles Activity
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!