Kids will have fun practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters with these free Snow Globe Letter Find worksheets perfect for preschool and kindergartners.
Find the Letter
Print whatever letter(s) you are working on. The free printable winter letter find worksheets include letters A to Z.
Kids can color the snowman and snow globe base if they like. Then kids will use bingo markers, stickers, etc. to identifying all the uppercase and lowercase letters that match the snow globe base.
The bingo marker worksheets will make it look like it is snowing in the snow globe. Kids can use any color they like for pretty colorful snow if they like.
Kindergarten Winter Printables
- Winter Dot Marker Printables for practicing color words
- Build a Snowman Worksheet for working on sequencing
- Arctic Animals Preschool Printables – huge pack with lots of ways to learn math and literacy skills!
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction within 10
- Counting Snowman Printables– make a book to count to 10 snowmen
- Winter Color by Number
- Huge Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Winter Count to 10 Pack
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Puffy Snow Paint for Kids
- Super cute Snowman Craft with circle stickers
- Count to 10 Snowman Activities for Preschool
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Worksheets
- Snowman Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Free Winter Playdough Mats
- Winter Alphabet Matching
- Beginning Sounds Snowman Coloring Pages
- Winter Pattern Block Printables
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Winter Worksheets
- Snowman Clock and telling time activities for Kindergarten
- Easy DIY Snow Globe
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Looking for more fun letter recognition worksheets? You will love these free alphabet printables:
- Cinderella Color by Letter
- A to Z Worksheet (each worksheet has a different theme!)
- Letter Recognition Cards
- Christmas Find the Letter Worksheets
- Fall Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Free ABC Letter Find
- Preschool Letter Recognition Worksheets (super cute and simple)
- Alphabet Stickers Printable for Fall
- Tic-Tac-Toe Letter Recognition Games
- LOTS more letter recognition activities and printables!
Download Snow Globe Letter Find
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!