Fall is almost here! Have you found acorns yet? Hunting for acorns is one of our favorite Autumn activities. Once you have gathered some acorns, you will be ready for this fun, hands on acorn counting game that helps with counting skills too!
This acorn counting game is perfect for young children starting to count up to number 10. It develops one to one correspondence skills-
“One to one correspondence is the ability to match an object to the corresponding number and recognize that numbers are symbols to represent a quantity. Young children often learn to count without having an understanding of one to one correspondence (Kearns, 2010).”
Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Fall Color by Letter
- Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- Fall Leaf Letter Match
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting CLip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
See all our Kindergarten Counting Activities
- Print and laminate the FREE printables and cut out the cards.
- Place the cards in the middle of the players, face down.
- Divide the acorns evenly between the players. The number of players will determine how many acorns you will need, at least 20 per player.
- Provide a container for each player to place their counted acorns in (optional, but recommended if you do not want acorn all over the place).
Kindergaten Counting Game
Count to 10 Game
- Construction Count to 20 Activity
- Fish Cracker Counting Game
- Acorn Throwing
- Fall Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Number Bonds to 20 WOrksheets
- Acorn Cut & Paste Activity
- Domino Counting Game
- Catch 20 Bugs Counting Game
- Fingerprint Counting Worksheets
Download Acorn Counting Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!